SSN - Benitez Gone

Just got in from work. What's the demo outside Dipper Anfield all about? Is it just protesting re Raffa or is it about the fact that they're talking about appointing a caretaker until they can find a buyer. Cos I don't think they'll be attracting new players in the meantime and I don't think Gerrard or Torres would stay on in those circumstaces.

Why is everyone acting like this is the end of Liverpool ? FFS stop talking bollocks.

The truth is half of the fans were calling for his head. Half of the players think he is a twat (Gerrard, Torres, Babel, Riera) for starters. Some of his decisions were laughable as were a few of his transfers.

Scousers are proabably better off getting somebody else in as they are more likely to keep Gerrard, Torres.

chazmcfc said:
Why is everyone acting like this is the end of Liverpool ? FFS stop talking bollocks.

The truth is half of the fans were calling for his head. Half of the players think he is a twat (Gerrard, Torres, Babel, Riera) for starters. Some of his decisions were laughable as were a few of his transfers.

Scousers are proabably better off getting somebody else in as they are more likely to keep Gerrard, Torres.

It´s because Rafa was the only opposition to the owners a scouse mate told me...apparently club politics come into it with Rafa representing the organised fans vs the yes men

S04 said:
chazmcfc said:

It´s because Rafa was the only opposition to the owners a scouse mate told me...apparently club politics come into it with Rafa representing the organised fans vs the yes men
Yeah that's pretty much the jist of it! Posted he'd be gone after receiving some info off a scouse ITK mate of mine!

The scousers are gathering for a midnight vigil at Anfield dressed in sack cloth and ash's symbolic of thier financial plight.
Group's of proffessional wailers have beeb seen, beating thier breasts and crying "Woe is me" making thier way down the East Lancs.
June 3rd will be remembered every year as "Dago gone day " with flowers and commemorative speeches providing SSN turn up to film it .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.