SSN - Benitez Gone

The way the club leaked this to the press is a disgrace.
Rafa deserved a bit better than that.

I fear for the club in the hands of the yanks but it was time for Rafa to go.
He lost the dressing room.

Word is the sheikh is back in for us.

We'll see.

shelovesyouyehyehyeh said:

We'll see.

Hope not you mickey mouse, would prefer you to get relegated. Might be justice for every manc that got slashed for no fucking reason going to your shithole.

scottyboi said:

We'll see.

Hope not you mickey mouse, would prefer you to get relegated. Might be justice for every manc that got slashed for no fucking reason going to your shithole.

Ive no idea what yer on about but I do know yous lot aint in any position to criticize fans' behaviour. I know a copper who regularly works at the COMS and yous lot are a nightmare.

scottyboi said:

Ive no idea what yer on about but I do know yous lot aint in any position to criticize fans' behaviour. I know a copper who regularly works at the COMS and yous lot are a nightmare.

Type proper ladddddddddddd.

We'll see.

You're only right about the leaks because this asn't been the liverpool way over the years. It's always been done quietly by mutual consent so to speak They still sacked managers but kept it in house
These new owners of yours are a bit more rutheless and do things for their own means and more buisnesslike.
I do fear your club will be slowly stripped by the yanks mainly Hicks,he's a ruthless git and will hold on for grim death just like he is doing with the Rangers and he's got previous with other buisness ventures.

You had better hope if anybody comes in they will pay the asking price because Hicks will not go anywhere till he gets his price.I watch Baseball and I've done a bit of reading these past few weeks about Texas Rangers problems and a few other things Hicks as been involved in before and like I said he's one ruthless buisnessman.

I'm going along these theory that they may have wanted rid because if Rafa stayed there was no chance of selling a few players and keeping the money and not giving it him for new players.

I'm smileing a little at your problems as you would if it was us but at the same time I do feel for you as a football fan.

scottyboi said:

Sound laaaa

mcfcliam said:

Sound laaaa

I seriously cannot stand them after talking to older fans. Fucking scum.

shootmeifipost10k said:

We'll see.

You're only right about the leaks because this asn't been the liverpool way over the years. It's always been done quietly by mutual consent so to speak They still sacked managers but kept it in house
These new owners of yours are a bit more rutheless and do things for their own means and more buisnesslike.
I do fear your club will be slowly stripped by the yanks mainly Hicks,he's a ruthless git and will hold on for grim death just like he is doing with the Rangers and he's got previous with other buisness ventures.

You had better hope if anybody comes in they will pay the asking price because Hicks will not go anywhere till he gets his price.I watch Baseball and I've done a bit of reading these past few weeks about Texas Rangers problems and a few other things Hicks as been involved in before and like I said he's one ruthless buisnessman.

I'm going along these theory that they may have wanted rid because if Rafa stayed there was no chance of selling a few players and keeping the money and not giving it him for new players.

I'm smileing a little at your problems as you would if it was us but at the same time I do feel for you as a football fan.

To be honest mate , and Im genuine here, I take no satisfaction in seeing any club being fucked over like this. I dont like the mancs but if they were to be liquidated that would be a sad day for football in general. The same for the blueshite.

I appreciate what yer saying though Hicks is an evil twat.<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:51 pm --<br /><br />
mcfcliam said:

Sound laaaa

Fancy a brew ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.