SSN - Benitez Gone

Liverpool will be alright. They've got quality players there. I think they''ll be stronger because of the Benitez sacking. That guy was more of a scientist than a football manager. He was a master at winning matches on paper/video room/sleep but not on the pitch.

Martin O'Neill or Frank Rijkaard would be top candidates in my book.

shelovesyouyehyehyeh said:
scottyboi said:
Hope not you mickey mouse, would prefer you to get relegated. Might be justice for every manc that got slashed for no fucking reason going to your shithole.

Ive no idea what yer on about but I do know yous lot aint in any position to criticize fans' behaviour. I know a copper who regularly works at the COMS and yous lot are a nightmare.

Why do scousers type as they speak?

Fuckin yous, yous idiots yo.

SCF08 said:
Liverpool will be alright. They've got quality players there. I think they''ll be stronger because of the Benitez sacking. That guy was more of a scientist than a football manager. He was a master at winning matches on paper/video room/sleep but not on the pitch.

Martin O'Neill or Frank Rijkaard would be top candidates in my book.

Who is going to come to a club with no transfer budget and with an impending sale on the cards, when new owners may want their own man ?

No one.

Kenny will be put in to temporarily try and contain the fans' anger.<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:10 am --<br /><br />
Immaculate Pasta said:
Ive no idea what yer on about but I do know yous lot aint in any position to criticize fans' behaviour. I know a copper who regularly works at the COMS and yous lot are a nightmare.

Why do scousers type as they speak?

Fuckin yous, yous idiots yo.

Oh do please accept my sincerest apology good sir.

That better ?

On the 3rd of June, when Rafa left the pool
six million in his pocket, he walked out rather cool
the scousers are in mourning, they're shocked he got the sacked
the truth is that their in decline and thats a fucking FACT
Tra la la la WE ALL LOVE CITYYYYYY tra la la la la.

Immaculate Pasta said:

Ha Ha. :)

Immaculate Pasta said:

Ha Ha. :)

;-)

They are desparate to offload, their only two stars
Their called Fernando Toress and skipper Steve Gerrard
They come to Man City and beg for lots of cash
The Sheik would rather spend two weeks on the fuckin lash

;-)

I'm good.

can't believe the dippers fans think there getting hiddink ha ha infinity. would love to be a fly on the wall when they try and convince torres to stay "fernando well done on winning the world cup your new boss is a legend who couldn't handle the pressure and walked out the last time but good news is he then went and bought the leauge with blackburn much like city are trying to do now but then the money dried up and he walked out again then went to newcastle but we wont talk about that too much and his assistant will be that guy who showed you one of the best strickers in the world how to shoot but dont worry its only for a while till we sell up and get out of here and the best thing about these guys is they already know we ain't got a dime so they wont ask for money to improve the squad. yeah by the way stevie gerrard was asking could you text him the best places to go out in madrid. anyway fernando have a great season next year" fernando's reply " what was that about someone wanting to buy a leauge? (dials phone) hello agent im a footballer get me out of here"

DIC can't afford to buy Liverpool, so that one's a non starter.<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:36 pm --<br /><br />DIC can't afford to buy Liverpool, so that one's a non starter.

Damocles said:
DIC can't afford to buy Liverpool, so that one's a non starter.

-- Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:36 pm --

DIC can't afford to buy Liverpool, so that one's a non starter.

I agree, but who mentioned DIC ? I know I didn't.

I hope Pellegrini doesnt end up there. Forgot he was available now, and if was liverpool i'd be on the phone to him in a flash.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.