SSN Breaking News — Gareth Barry [merged]

Re: SSN Breaking News — Gareth Barry [merged]

2bluegp said:
great signing! quality player. lets hope its just the start. can't wait for next season already!

me either matey, transfer windows only been open 5 minutes and it just goes to show wer making top signigs with hopefull loads more to come.

Re: WE'VE GOT GARETH BARRY!

Daz_Blue said:
Is Jo Cuptied ?

Jesus Christ, can't some people just be happy we've signed a great player?? This is a great bit of business and just because this thread was a few minutes after the first one people have to trot out the old tried and tested jokes. Put a smile on your face - WE'VE GOT GARETH BARRY!

Re: WE'VE GOT GARETH BARRY!

notreallyhere said:
Daz_Blue said:
Is Jo Cuptied ?

Jesus Christ, can't some people just be happy we've signed a great player?? This is a great bit of business and just because this thread was a few minutes after the first one people have to trot out the old tried and tested jokes. Put a smile on your face - WE'VE GOT GARETH BARRY!
Agreed Lmao this is amazing times for CITY!!!! :)

Really pleased with this signing.

Be interesting to see how he's integrated into the midfield. Presumably De Jong will protect the back 4,and Barry will sit in front of him with Ireland and Johnson having the freedom to get forward. I guess Kompany will drop back into the back 4.

A really good signing in so many ways. Used to the Premiership, versatile, and a leader. Possibly not in the Gerrard and Lampard class, yet many fans claim England are better with Barry and Gerrard in midfield.

Robinho was a big name signing, but in terms of improving our team this is just as significant.

I'd hope for 2 Centre-forwards Santa Cruz and Tevez, and that would be it as far as I am concerned.

Congratulations guys !! i think this is the right choice.

Bet my money on him making the difference next season.........

Nice one brothers! :D

Was telling everyone on here this afternoon "dont go overboard, we've not signed him yet!" When i got home it was on the screen in yellow on ssn with that sexy woman telling me it was a 5 year deal for £12 million! A bargain for a 28 year old international who gets in the team ahead of Uniteds Carrick - MINT! Well happy with this, roll on the rest of this summer, it's gonna be class!!!!!!!!!........................................................................:D

No way... a Villa fan has just compared Barry with Sidwell & Reo Coker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.