SSN Breaking News — Gareth Barry [merged]

Re: SSN Breaking News — Gareth Barry [merged]

Quality signing at a decent price. Its about time we started siging other teams best players rather than having their cast offs!!

Think the reason city released the fee was to show we aint paying millions over the odds!

Re: WE'VE GOT GARETH BARRY!

r.soleofsalford said:
city being city, and im already wearing my tin hat by the way, if we buy five more players as is being suggested. would you be happy if barry was the best of them ?

I'd be ecstatic if 3 of them were as good as Barry and two were a bit better. We need to get some consistency and solidity into the team, make sure we're no longer a soft touch away from home. Barry makes us better balanced, gives us greater options.

I've always thought that our strategy during the transfer window would be to initially concentrate on signing players like Barry. Provide that solid base. Then towards the end of the window to perhaps splash out on one more flair player.

Early+ decisive ,we're going to have even more very great players on the bench unless de jong is a mistake- it's his place gone

impressed with a good early move he should hit the ground running come first game of the season

hope the dead wood goes quick to
and we still need someoneso we get to keep ireland back a- Benayoun type

I think this is just what we all needed a great sighing at good price stole him from underneath the noses of one of europe's top clubs at no more cost
If any signing sends out a message this one dose we must have sold him a fantastic plan for the future i for the first time do think that more will fellow if only for the fact he could have signed for bin dippers
This must surely send out a message to any player even contemplating playing for City of what we have on offer

Friend of mine (Villa fan) just posted this on Facebook. He seems to be taking it quite badly. Positively frothing!

gbjudas.jpg

How about songs? Shall we bring back the Conlon song of Barry, Barry, Barry. Or is he worthy of a bit more effort? Or shall we keep/re-incarnate this song so we remember where we were not so long ago?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.