SSN Ched to Sheff U

I think it's a bit of a shame for Ched. If he'd come through the system 3 or 4 years earlier he'd have been given many more opportunities.

I rate him more highly, for example, than Bradley Wright-Phillips, who made something like 40 appearances for us in total, because back then we had no good strikers.

Best of luck Ched, always thought your attitude was spot on mate.

Spoke to him last night in Selfridges Trafford.. seemed really sound, gutted about leaving but happy about the move at the move at the same time, wished him all the best.

He'll be one of the top goalscorers in the Chapionship no doubt just like he was at norwich a couple of years back.

Underrated player imo, I know people call him championship Ched and atm that's probably true, but he'll be playing for a lower prem side in a few years, he's scored at nearly every level he's played including country and he's a very clever player too (his vision for Robinho's first goal v Stoke, chest to Elano v Villa, etc...), he's also a battler and will fight for the team, always puts 100% in and is not afraid of tackleing which is hard to find in strikers these days. Also don't forget if it wern't for him we wouldn't have had that great UEFA cup run last year + he scored in 3 shoot-outs I think. He's obviously not good enough for us, but he isn't as bad as the people blinded by money make out. I wish him all the best and guarantee he'll be banging in the goals in the Prem in a few years.

Good deal for all concerned, wouldn't suprise me to see him back in the PL in the not to distant future at somewhere like Blackburn or Bolton he will score goals in that division good luck Ched.

Good luck to him....but he was shite!!

I go to a few Sheff Utd games cos I'm at uni there and my house is pretty much next door...£5 for a student ticket!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.