SSN Ched to Sheff U

Chappie said:
Tricky_Trev said:
You can't say that without expanding further. So come on, spill the beans... why didn't he get on the plane to South Africa at Manchester Airport?
He punched his Welsh team mate at the airport and was sent home.
But i thought this deal with Sheff Utd had been on the cards well before we jetted of to South Africa?

If this is true, I bet he waited until the bags and clubs had safetly been checked in, theres noway he would have taken on bellers within 50m of a club.

If it is true Bellers was probably rubbing it in that Ched would not get a look in on the bench this year, let alone on the pitch, compared to our new signings he is way way off the mark - thank god we are not having to hang onto players like ched any more (Don't get me wrong though, he looks like a sound lad).
Best of luck elsewhere.

glad Ched will get the chance to play regularly. He showed some lovely touches and strength last season.

The lad has got a serious shot on him and if he develops his awareness, which I fully expect at Sheffield United, then he will go on to be a very good player indeed.

Thanks for everything Ched and good luck for the future. Just make sure you deal with that **** Chris Morgan.

Good luck to him he did well at Norwich when on loan there and no doubt he will score lots of goals at the blades. Pray to god we have a sell on clause in his contract.

Chappie said:
Tricky_Trev said:
You can't say that without expanding further. So come on, spill the beans... why didn't he get on the plane to South Africa at Manchester Airport?

That was on another City forum that had to be taken down.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Chappie said:

LOL

They can be strange type's these Boyo's.......must be working down the mines all day and then only seeing sheep when you come back up.........bloody funny people at times for sure!!

Always up fro a ruck though, Mr Barton would love it back here at the moment!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.