SSN: Game Called OFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
totallywired said:
So we play Sunday afternoon and wednesday 27th while the scum have a free weekend to prepare. It`s a fuckin fix!
Would you rather we had been knocked out of the FA Cup? We are only playing Scunthorpe for God's sake. If our reserves cannot beat them, we deserve all we get.

mat said:
It's a fucking local derby, not playing portsmouth or someone far away. Slur alex must have called in a favour from the council.

Fuck all wrong with the ground, and I'm sure I've slipped and slided to COMS many times

Saved the rags from a double dicking though.......

I doubt it, the last four times the scum have lost 1.0 they've won they next game by at least three goals.

Fergiescum must really get em going when they get beat.

I will repeat what I said first thing this morning but people don't appear to have the IQ to understand. It hasnt been called off because the pitch isnt playable it is due to the problems for 47,000 people trying to get to the game. If you can't understand that then I suggest you either listen when you go back to school to your teachers or if you are too old then maybe you should enroll at a college and try and work out why the game has been cancelled.

So please that we have been informed a day in advance

- 2 days holiday resheduled, buses rebooked and accomodation cancelled at a cost of £6

Still gutted it's not on but admire the decision making here

still don't see why it was called off so far in advance of the game

the snow has stopped and the forecast for the rest of the day and tomorrow is very cold but no clouds

therefore the snow around the ground could be moved and they have already said that the pitch is playable

So I Was Right

To all those that said im talking bollocks when at 11.03am, i said that i have reliable information that the city v scum game would be called off, a full 57 minutes before the decision was made public. If i had any doubt that my source (uniteds groundsman) was making this up i would not have posted. I got quite a bit of stick from several members mentioning that i was making it up as the "uniteds groundsman" wouldnt know this information. So when i have some important info next time, please dont slag me off, cheers, rant over.

Eds said:
I will repeat what I said first thing this morning but people don't appear to have the IQ to understand. It hasnt been called off because the pitch isnt playable it is due to the problems for 47,000 people trying to get to the game. If you can't understand that then I suggest you either listen when you go back to school to your teachers or if you are too old then maybe you should enroll at a college and try and work out why the game has been cancelled.
lol everyone knows its about the fans trying to get there.

but have you seen the pitch though?

17935_391464020454_208411345454_10403436_5077464_n.jpg

17935_391464030454_208411345454_10403437_6493574_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.