SSN: Game Called OFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to say i told you so

Told you all exactly what was happening at 10.00 am this morning only to be slagged off by fellow blues.

With the 2nd leg now being on the 27th, I doubt United will have a free weekend on the 23/24th because both them and Hull are out of the FA cup so surely they will play the Premiership game they were suppose to play on the 26th on the weekend of the 23/24.

Re: So I Was Right

PaulPowerShower said:
rickmcfc said:
To all those that said im talking bollocks when at 11.03am, i said that i have reliable information that the city v scum game would be called off, a full 57 minutes before the decision was made public. If i had any doubt that my source (uniteds groundsman) was making this up i would not have posted. I got quite a bit of stick from several members mentioning that i was making it up as the "uniteds groundsman" wouldnt know this information. So when i have some important info next time, please dont slag me off, cheers, rant over.

You are the biggest mardy arse I have seen on here for a while
after being slagged off for the best part of an hour, think i deserve it m8.

Not sure why so many people are angry about this. It gves us a much better chance now. Even if SWP, Robinho and Richards were OK for the game tomorrow as scheduled, they would not have been at 100%. They can now be properly nurtured and can play a part in the Blackburn game (if it's on!) to get their fitness back up. Then there's the bonus that Lescott will definately be back for the game at Old Trafford, giving us more height, which we'll need. Bridge i think will still miss both games, but you never know. Also, Togo's last group game is on the 19th and they're in the same group as Ivory Coast and Ghana, so they'll be knocked out on the 19th, making Adebayor available for the 2nd leg. RSC will also be back for both legs. Stevie Ireland will be in with a shot of making the 1st leg now, and will definately make the 2nd. Onuoha will be back for the 2nd leg. We'll also have Patrick Vieira for both legs (assuming he signs), and any other signings we make!

GET IN!!!!!!

neil jung said:
barney10 said:
Exactly the 62/63 seasons Dec/Jan and Feb fixtures were wiped out. We'll do them no matter what so relax blues.
Yeah, and we got relegated. ;)
Neil were not supoosed to highlight that unfortunate occurence. If i remember my history didn't we suffer at the hands of a ref against the scum ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.