SSN: Game Called OFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tricky_Trev wrote:
Not sure why so many people are angry about this. It gves us a much better chance now. Even if SWP, Robinho and Richards were OK for the game tomorrow as scheduled, they would not have been at 100%. They can now be properly nurtured and can play a part in the Blackburn game (if it's on!) to get their fitness back up. Then there's the bonus that Lescott will definately be back for the game at Old Trafford, giving us more height, which we'll need. Bridge i think will still miss both games, but you never know. Also, Togo's last group game is on the 19th and they're in the same group as Ivory Coast and Ghana, so they'll be knocked out on the 19th, making Adebayor available for the 2nd leg. RSC will also be back for both legs. Stevie Ireland will be in with a shot of making the 1st leg now, and will definately make the 2nd. Onuoha will be back for the 2nd leg. We'll also have Patrick Vieira for both legs (assuming he signs), and any other signings we make!

GET IN!!!!!!

Agreed, plus we won't have to endure the rag backlash, and if the dates are correct aren't the rags away at Arsenal the previous Saturday/ Sunday and I think they will have AC Milan the following week. Toure might also be back in time for 2nd leg. We have more injuries than they have and this delay will suit us more than it suits them chuffed to bits, let it snow let it snow let it snow.

Re: ssn - Game Called OFF (MERGED)

bluesteve1964 said:
vbr said:
First leg Jan 19th, Second leg Jan 27th.

Fucking utterly useless council.

Not official yet. Footnote on OS so don't book trains/flights etc yet.

We apologise for the delay on this story reaching the site, but this was through technical difficulties not of our own making. We can confirm that January 19th and January 27th are under discussion as the new dates for the home and away legs, but these are yet to be confirmed by the football authorities.

Just been updated on OS.

We apologise for the delay on this story reaching the site, but this was through technical difficulties not of our own making. We can confirm that the home leg will now be played on January 19th (7.45pm kick-off) and the second leg at Old Trafford on January 27th (8pm).

The Premier League match at Stoke City will now be re-arranged.

I assume then that sky will now be showing the home leg and the beeb the return?

onerbag said:
This suits rags more i think.
They also have a good few injuries but they will have a weeks break between each game as their not in FA Cup.
Also this must be very good news to Scunthorpe. Each leg a few days either side of our match with them.

Yes but they play the Arse away on the sunday after the second leg. Not sure they will risk starting their main men against us as their priority will surely be to win at the emirates in the race for the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.