SSN: Game Called OFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
masterwig said:
The Stoke game has been posponed because we've moved these fixtures. So we'll probably be at least two games behind our league rivals. If we were to reach the final would that put us another behind?

Does having games in hand work in our favour or not? Either way it is frustrating.
That all depends on whether our rivals win their games or not. If they drop points, having games in hand is to our advantage. If they get many points on the board, it's to our disadvantage as we'll be under more pressure to win.

masterwig said:
warpig said:
i agree. i reckon mancini had a big say in this postponement.

This cannot be serious!

The area is dangerous because of the weather conditions. It would be irresponsible to have 47K fans converging on a small area like would happen. How many police will need to be there? It's just inviting accidents when the police and ambulance need to be elsewhere dealing with all the other serious incidents that happen because of the weather.

As much as I was desperate for the game to go ahead and as much as I have looked forward to it some things are more important than keeping a match on the original date.

ok, a little say then.

warpig said:
masterwig said:
This cannot be serious!

The area is dangerous because of the weather conditions. It would be irresponsible to have 47K fans converging on a small area like would happen. How many police will need to be there? It's just inviting accidents when the police and ambulance need to be elsewhere dealing with all the other serious incidents that happen because of the weather.

As much as I was desperate for the game to go ahead and as much as I have looked forward to it some things are more important than keeping a match on the original date.

ok, a little say then.

lol

The stupidity of rags knows no bounds.

Small time bastards cant even cope with a bit a snow. Pffft

is this because of a bit of snow? pathetic

The cunts can afford

£32 million for Robinho
£23 million for Tevez
£17 million for Barry

but they cant afford a bit of undersoil heating and some shovels for the fans to help clear the pitch..

aren't there services in manchester that clean snow? I mean, seriously, a bit of traffic alone would clean up the roads, never mind a couple of machines and a bit of salt

Any idea when they're going to play it then? Will the second leg be affected? I've already booked my train ticket for that.

masterwig said:
The Stoke game has been posponed because we've moved these fixtures. So we'll probably be at least two games behind our league rivals. If we were to reach the final would that put us another behind?

Does having games in hand work in our favour or not? Either way it is frustrating.

Should be to our advantage as hopefully we'll be playing the games with a fully fit squad for Mancini to choose from (and maybe a few additions). Playing the games while we have a range of injuries and players away at ACN, is more likely to result in points dropped.

another benefit to postponement is that Bobby Manc can just crack on now for rest of week in meeting players and getting transfers sorted.

should have at least a couple in by end of week.

may have already been asked but why cannot they play the first leg next week with the second leg staying on the same date next week will be fa cup replays which we dont need and they cant have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.