SSN: Game Called OFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chippy_boy said:
franksidebottom said:
Don't know what people expect the club or council to do, this is the worst weather for 30+ years and sometimes the elements dictate what happens.

If there is a silver lining to this cloud then hopefully all the tossers that keep whinging on about global warming will shut the fuck up for 5 minutes.
writing_process.gif

Matty said:
Chippy_boy said:
If there is a silver lining to this cloud then hopefully all the tossers that keep whinging on about global warming will shut the fuck up for 5 minutes.

Nope, because global waming will actually, annoyingly, make the British Isles colder. The melting ice caps will prevent the gulf stream from bringing warm currents up the Atlantic and the British Isles will cool down. For our latitude we're actually quite temperate normally, we're at the same latitude as areas of Scandinavia and this weather isn't unusual for them in the winter months.

Yep, because practically the whole of the northern hemisphere is having arctic conditions.

Incontestable decision, and at least it's been made early so we don't go to work tomorrow not knowing whether the game is on or off.

Some players will have time to recover from knocks so it's in our favour

Anyone else got a slightly deflated feeling going to bed tonight? It was supposed to be the eve (or day) of the big game, eveyone was up for it & now we've got fuck all apart thi cold & wet shite outside! Hope the game dorsnt lose any of it's edge, I was really up for it. On a side note, the itouch is a woman to type longish messages on.

I work late evenings and was going to miss this until work cancelled my shift due to snow. Wasn't happy about losing work but was more than happy i could watch the game. Gutted, no work and no game.

Blue Smarties said:
Anyone else got a slightly deflated feeling going to bed tonight? It was supposed to be the eve (or day) of the big game, eveyone was up for it & now we've got fuck all apart thi cold & wet shite outside! Hope the game dorsnt lose any of it's edge, I was really up for it. On a side note, the itouch is a woman to type longish messages on.

Deflated is a big understatement. The butterflies were starting to kick in Monday. Me and all my mates were starting to have the banter. I have the week off and was looking forward to tomorrow so much. I've waited for a semi final all my life and it seems like an eternity away now its been put back. I was hoping to be half celebrating and nursing a hangover on the Thurday.

Instead i'm just stranded at home bored stiff. Their is only so many times i can mimic the tie on Fifa and stuff them. Like you said i hope it doesn't lose a bit of its sparkle this game.

Im sure we will be up for it more than ever come the time. I just pray to go its a blessing in disguise. I have to admit being slightly worried after them getting knocked out of the FA Cup so at least they can get there fury out on Birmingham at the weekend. They rarely lose 2 on the spin.

Pezzer2 said:
Blue Smarties said:

Deflated is a big understatement. The butterflies were starting to kick in Monday. Me and all my mates were starting to have the banter. I have the week off and was looking forward to tomorrow so much. I've waited for a semi final all my life and it seems like an eternity away now its been put back. I was hoping to be half celebrating and nursing a hangover on the Thurday.

Instead i'm just stranded at home bored stiff. Their is only so many times i can mimic the tie on Fifa and stuff them. Like you said i hope it doesn't lose a bit of its sparkle this game.

Im sure we will be up for it more than ever come the time. I just pray to go its a blessing in disguise. I have to admit being slightly worried after them getting knocked out of the FA Cup so at least they can get there fury out on Birmingham at the weekend. They rarely lose 2 on the spin.

cool, because i pray to god ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.