SSN: Game Called OFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ssn - Game Called OFF (MERGED)

THE GAME IS IN DOUBT ACCORDING TO MCFC.CO.UK

Project said:
why not play the second leg on the 3rd

Because i've got a holdiay booked for then! Its also the week of FA Cup 4th round replays.

Re: ssn

mikedoyle said:
quinny's disco pants said:
official on ssn THE GAME IS OFF
the game is to be played on the 19th fucking ***** at the council need to get there fingers out of there ass and get the roads gritted its a disgrace what o we pay our council tax for

Give them a break 7" of snow will not be cleared by grit Snow ploughs are needed and this is exception conditions

ell said:
Home leg 19th Away leg 27th

For fucks sake!

at least it gives fans plenty of chance to make alternate arrangements,,

just hope they oiffer refunds for anyone who now cant make the rearranged fixtures! think they will though,,

tbh its prob best thing to do considering the snow,, if its -7 tomorrow at 10pm, i dont think id be too keen to drive really!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/index.html</a>

GOD this is SO SHIT:@ I HATE THE SNOWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

was looking forward to the game aswell!

FFS couple of inches of snow and the health and safety tossers spoil it for all lot of fans will be out of pocket sometimes it is too easy to postpone snow in stoke but there game is on wonder if it is a rag influence cos half the twats have to get up from down south wouldnt suprise me vidic injured as well..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.