SSN Gerrard

tommcfc, you never make mistakes do you eh??

tommcfc said:
GStar said:
Best example is Guthrie, he will probably get an extended ban from the FA simply becasue his actions ended up with a more serious outcome. If you don't stamp out this kind of thinking on a football pitch then those kind of tackles will continue. Some will escape like Jo, others like Fagan wont be so lucky.

I despise the F.A so much.

Guthrie is a dirty horrible little fucker
He's put Fagan out for 3 months.
In my opinion he should be baned for 3 months too because he went in with every intention of hurting the player so he should serve a ban the same length of time his victim is out for.
That "tackle" was not far off assault

now surely someone has got to have picked this up :0)

http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=87107&p=1280347#p1280347

Banned??????

Robbo. said:
tommcfc said:
oh dear god thats sads looking up a past post
do you know how old that post is?????
lol
get a life

Look you started it!! thinking oh ill make myself look a clever dick!!

not at all childish is it?
i noticed something in a post you just made. didn't expect saddo robbo to look up ancient posts. but well done you! if you feel better for it good on ya

tommcfc said:
Robbo. said:
Look you started it!! thinking oh ill make myself look a clever dick!!

not at all childish is it?
i noticed something in a post you just made. didn't expect saddo robbo to look up ancient posts. but well done you! if you feel better for it good on ya

Yeah I do actually

ROBBO 1 TOMMCFC 0

we love you robbo we do! we love you robbo we do!.......You’re not singing anymore YOU’RE NOT SINGING ANYMORE!!!

TOMMCFC THE LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSEEEEEEERRRRRRRR!!

looser.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.