SSN - In talks with Madrid over Higuain and Gago (Merged)

Re: SSN - In talks with Madrid over Higuain and Gago

We'll probably end up signing Gago and not Higuain... Although I'd much prefer it if it were the other way around.

ppl can say gago is shit but he replaced diarra in the midfield of real from january onwards..

larderland said:
ppl can say gago is shit but he replaced diarra in the midfield of real from january onwards..

of course, but there's a big difference in patrolling the midfield in Spain and patrolling the midfield in England.

Seems to me, Mancini wants Gago a lot. I rate him, thought he looked solid and composed in the final few months of La Liga, asking myself how he'd fit into the team, would Bobby go with something like 4-2-3-1, with De Jong and Gago in front of the back 4? IMO that would seem quite negative although from what I've seen of Gago, he's more of a ball player than Nigel

LittleJoeMac82 said:
Seems to me, Mancini wants Gago a lot. I rate him, thought he looked solid and composed in the final few months of La Liga, asking myself how he'd fit into the team, would Bobby go with something like 4-2-3-1, with De Jong and Gago in front of the back 4? IMO that would seem quite negative although from what I've seen of Gago, he's more of a ball player than Nigel

where does barry fit into that system,i doubt he will be happy if he is benched.

can't believe people are turning their noses up at Gago - he has played a big part the last 2 seasons for Real Madrid who got more point this season tha ever before. He is also an Argentine international.

Teams need players like him just because he isn't the big name.

I hope if he comes he gets more support from the real fans than he's currently getting on here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.