SSN - In talks with Madrid over Higuain and Gago (Merged)

I really hope we get Higuain I think he is an absolutely outstanding player. Him Dzeko and Tevez and possibly Ade if he is still here would be absolutely lethal to no end.

Higuain is the definition of a goal scorer.

His goals to games ratio was better than Messi's when I read an article on him a few months back, as were his shots to goals ratio.

He's one of the most prolific strikers in Europe, and he's only 22 years old.

Higuain would be an incredible signing if Real were stupid enough to let him leave.

jake28 said:
LittleJoeMac82 said:
Seems to me, Mancini wants Gago a lot. I rate him, thought he looked solid and composed in the final few months of La Liga, asking myself how he'd fit into the team, would Bobby go with something like 4-2-3-1, with De Jong and Gago in front of the back 4? IMO that would seem quite negative although from what I've seen of Gago, he's more of a ball player than Nigel

where does barry fit into that system,i doubt he will be happy if he is benched.
Yep, another question I've asked myself! Does it spell the end of Barry or de Jong? Neither will be content on warming the bench. Obviously, if we are really in negotiations with Gago and his people(which I think we are), that question will be asked by them. Gago aint comin to be a 'squad' player!
I've been quite dissapointed with Barry, started off well, then seemed to fade. He was proven prem quality, can't argue with that, felt a bit let down though, question is would Gago come in and make an immediate impact? It's one thing running MF in la Liga, but as everyone knows the prem is a totally different prospect!

*singingtheblues* said:
Higuain is the definition of a goal scorer.

His goals to games ratio was better than Messi's when I read an article on him a few months back, as were his shots to goals ratio.

He's one of the most prolific strikers in Europe, and he's only 22 years old.

Higuain would be an incredible signing if Real were stupid enough to let him leave.

Shhh, just in case Jose reads BM....

;)

onceabluealways said:
can't believe people are turning their noses up at Gago - he has played a big part the last 2 seasons for Real Madrid who got more point this season tha ever before. He is also an Argentine international.

Teams need players like him just because he isn't the big name.

I hope if he comes he gets more support from the real fans than he's currently getting on here

he is a great player, people dont realise that, although why so we need a new defensive mid, we need an attacking mid

It would be absolutely brilliant if we got Higuain he is world class exactly the striker that were crying out for to play alongside Tevez. Please do everything in your power to get this deal through City!!!!!

Exciting times indeed. Tevez, Higuain, Adebayor, Dzeko...what a frightening prospect that is for any defence in the world, never mind the Premiership.

even if Ade AND RSC were to leave I still don't see both Higuain and Dzeko coming to fruition. Can't see RM playing 3 strikers and can't see either of them or Tevez sitting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.