SSN: MAJOR transfer news on the way

Milner, im not too sure, i mean hes not a bad player but had one very good season, Ireland did the say last season.

Personally i dont think he would offer much more than what we allready have.

AJ Barry NDJ Milner ?

Not bad but dont think it will win us the league.

De Jong
Milner-Barry
Johnson-Bellamy
Tevez

De Jong
Milner-Ireland
SWP-Johnson
Adebayor

Barry
Milner-Johnson
Johnson-Bellamy
Tevez

De Jong
Ireland-Johnson
Johnson-Bellamy
Tevez

They just read out my email...

Fame at last!

Young, English, versatile, level-headed, goal-scoring, hungry, attacking midfielder who's just won the Young Player of the Year award... What's not to like???

I reckon we'll go to about £24M and it'll be well worth it.

Bluemoon.....

-)

Underwhelmed by this likely transfer....average steady player nothing more...suppose it adds depth to the squad but he is an unadventurous signing (but i suppose all teams need those type of players

if players go the other way then we are fools (unless we can unload benji caceido garrido on them and then i say go for it!!!)

Underwhealmed, he has just been one of the best players in the prem consistently over a season and is 23. Is it because he is english and has a normal name and doesnt play in spain that you are underwhealmed, come on be honest about it?

hhaha love it.if his name was milnerinho from sevilla or something ppl would jizz their pants!!

Brilliant news.

Right age profile, right skill levels, energy levels, physique, reliability levels (unlike Ireland)

We'll probably have to pay mid-20s to get him but thats how these things work, and we'll probably throw in a player exchange, but thats ok too as we do have a surplus of not-up-to-it players.

I assume Milner has given us some indication he will come if the 2 clubs can agree a deal. Surely we wouldnt be that daft?....

I think he would be a good signing and good young english players will rise in value now due to new rules. He would give us more options and provides quality balls for forwards. i would be happy if we get him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.