SSN: Milner cost more than Ozil and Khediera

@BluePhil8

Can't stop going on about it lol. Funny how they don't mention that Ozil had 11 month's left on his contract. Or that they spent £25,000,000 on Di Maria. They could also have said that we spent £25,000,000 on Silva, £24,000,000 on Yaya, £17,000,000 on Kolarov and £23,000,000 on Balotelli. A grand total of £79,000,000 for 4 world class players, or less than one Cristiano Ronaldo.

They are so biased it depresses me sometimes. This will be the new thing now, it used to be we are ruining the England team (Hart, Richard's, Lescott, Barry, A.Johnson, Wright-Phillip's and Milner suggest other wise) Or that we would disregard youth players (Wiess, Boyata, Ibrahim).

I'll be relieved when it's removed from Freeview - can't be tempted to watch the crap any more then.

Cant blame sky on this one,well not them personally,it was that tit reporter who they had on this morning,another fuckin blinkered twat

Obviously these media people need to manipulate the facts to suit their agenda.

I think we have to accept that whatever the club does at the moment, we will get criticised. At one point people were saying that we were going to ruin Hart's career, when we don't, the inference is that we have messed Given about. Bellamy spends lots of his career pissing people off and is constantly criticised for his behaviour. As soon as it happens at City, it is bad man management, Craig is a good honest British pro and City have ruined his career. The media were absolutely creaming their pants about Milner last season, now we have signed him, we are criticised for doing so, on various levels. The list goes on and on. We need to win the league, it will be the only way to shut these bastards up.

I dont know who is the best player Ozil or Milner but i do know that the risk is greatly reduced buying a young, English, proven premiership footballer.At this time we need a player who can slot in straight away and not need 6 months to settle.Great signing.

that dick paul mccarthy overlooked several points regarding the transfers of ozil & khedira to real madrid.

- both players had only a year left on their contracts
- both players had refused to sign contract extensions
- both players had expressed their wish to play for real madrid
- both players would have left on a bosman if they stayed until next summer

their clubs therefore decided to cash in on them, albeit at a bargain price for real madrid, as a better option than to let them go for nothing next year.

Haha, I'm actually glad I'm losing it off FreeView.

They're never happy. They moan about us signing 'foreign imports', but then when we finally sign an English player, we get slated for paying too much when paying 'too much' isn't our fault - it's just Aston Villa adding 30% to the price because we're super rich - Everton did it for Joleon Lescott (£24m), Lazio did it for Aleksandar Kolarov (£19m) and Arsenal did it for Emmanuel Adebayor (£25m), when usually these players would have cost us: £16.8m (Joleon Lescott), £14m (Kolarov) and £18m (Adebayor). It's just something we're going to have to deal with, and thankfully we do have the money to afford it. It's annoying, repetitive and tedious but it's better than having no money at all.

I'm glad we have James Milner instead of Stephen Ireland as Stephen's head was somewhere else. Let's welcome James to the club properly, regardless of how any of us felt about Stephen; he's gone now so we should welcome James with open arms because it's not his fault that Ireland has left us. Let's wish him luck, and see if he can help us win trophies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.