SSN: Milner cost more than Ozil and Khediera

jollycity said:
It's all a crock of shite anyway. City's billionaires spending 20, 30 or 40 mill is irrelevant. I know we don't like to be ripped off but it's pocket change for these guys. It's like most of us getting overcharged 10p on pasty from Greggs. Who gives a fuck?
I'd be fucking livid if i was charged 10p too much for a pasty.

Were getting more stick now than when we tried to sign Kaka at 100 million, we have bought half a team for that so ignore them. I believe next season we will go for the title so this year we all need to stick together, stuff them

leighton said:
Its a shame we didnt sign those 2 players instead of Milner if you ask me. They looked great in the World Cup.
According to reports Madrid, Chelsea and Utd fwere in for Ozil.

Seriously I prefer Milner and Silva. They are at the same level if different tyoes of midfielder. You need power in the Premiership and the ability to drive game forward, and perhaps only Gerrard and Essien can rival Milner in that regard

Tricky_Trev said:
jollycity said:
It's all a crock of shite anyway. City's billionaires spending 20, 30 or 40 mill is irrelevant. I know we don't like to be ripped off but it's pocket change for these guys. It's like most of us getting overcharged 10p on pasty from Greggs. Who gives a fuck?
I'd be fucking livid if i was charged 10p too much for a pasty.

Even if it was the last one and you were fighting it out with some fat knacker with two snotty kids in a double buggy?

Apparently, 1 decent World Cup for Ozil and Khediera automatically makes them 2 of the best players in Europe.

Says it all about the News of the World journalists tbh.

McCarthy has always been a knob. Milner is a proven premiership performer, who knows the league very well and is the missing link in the midfield. He has a fantastic attitude so we know we will get 100% each game, which is important when we are public enemy number one and everyone treats our fixture like a cup final. He's also English, which helps the home frown fiasco.

Ozil had 3 good games out of 6 or 7 in the world cup, and he would be an unknown quantity in the premiership. We already have David Silva, who may take a while to get used to english football so Milner makes so much more sense.

Rammy Blue said:
Lancet Fluke said:
I think we have to accept that whatever the club does at the moment, we will get criticised. At one point people were saying that we were going to ruin Hart's career, when we don't, the inference is that we have messed Given about. Bellamy spends lots of his career pissing people off and is constantly criticised for his behaviour. As soon as it happens at City, it is bad man management, Craig is a good honest British pro and City have ruined his career. The media were absolutely creaming their pants about Milner last season, now we have signed him, we are criticised for doing so, on various levels. The list goes on and on. We need to win the league, it will be the only way to shut these bastards up.

Nail on head.

Headlines last sunday "City taken apart by fabulous Spurs" 0-0 draw

Headlines today" Battling spurs put on great comeback" 3-2 loss

YCNMIU

- Neither of those players would have signed for city with Real Madrid interested.
- The price for city even if real had shown no interest would have been twice as much - real dont have to overpay - they are the biggest club in the world Players will hold out for a move there even if it means seing out their contracts and going on a bosman. Which is why these 2 players went on the cheap.

What SSN should be saying is why are the likes of the rags and liverpool going in for these players - because they would still choose real and they couldnt afford even the small fee and tehir wages anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.