SSN NOW!!!

Carl_Man_City said:
Lets all do the Kaka lets all do the Kaka nanananananananananana

That was class when we did that against the rags just after he destroyed them at the swamp and siro.

Got to put your hands in the air like he did aswell...

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=PUPkxJOMfdU&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=PUPkxJOMf ... re=related</a>

anyone got the pic of Kaka photoshopped into the City jersey, think its Garridos body?

Tonight sitting in my home on Kippax St. I've been thinking about what has happened to us all as fans of GODs own club in the past 28years I've been part of it. Tearing down my holy ground in front of my eyes took alot out of me, as a fan a few years ago.

IF , tonights news about Kaka from milan comes true . We stand on the edge of a New age as fans of this great club, and maybe just maybe all that pain will be worth it.

CITY TILL I DIE.

BoundedCascade said:
No team in the current economic climate, no matter how well off they are would be stupid enough not to sell a player for 175 GBP no matter what. They can but an entire team with that, or 2 damn decent players to replace Kaka. But they dont need to they have Ronaldinho, so why not sell?

surely u cant buy a team for 175 quid

we-r-the-big-4 said:
BoundedCascade said:
No team in the current economic climate, no matter how well off they are would be stupid enough not to sell a player for 175 GBP no matter what. They can but an entire team with that, or 2 damn decent players to replace Kaka. But they dont need to they have Ronaldinho, so why not sell?

I think Leeds are up for sale.

we-r-the-big-4 said:
BoundedCascade said:

Indeed but when I say damn decent I mean players of slightly better quality than Robinho costing around 70M GBP each which is two crazy signings anyway

the negoitations should go something like this...

Well Kaka , what do u want

followed by: certainly , ok, yes , what ever you want , no problem , of course , and that goes with out saying, a small price to pay, consider it done! anything else???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.