SSN NOW!!!

svennis pennis said:
‘This time they (Manchester City) are here for real with an official delegation,’ said the report.

‘Manchester City want Kaka at all costs and they have shown their cards. Garry Cook, two representatives of Sheik Mansour and Kia Joorabchian, who is acting as a mediator, met with Adriano Galliani and Ernesto Bronzetti (Milan’s chief executive and commercial director) and made their offer.’

This is key from Bersculoni.

He is their president and he has not rejected it at all. I think this is on. He seems resigned to losing him.

I wonder if its significant that we have Aldridge at the club and Joorabchian is part of our team that's making the offer???

cant believe this is happening

players will be knocking our door down to play alongside kaka and robinho

quick, someone pinch me!

DontLookBackInAnger said:
svennis pennis said:
‘This time they (Manchester City) are here for real with an official delegation,’ said the report.

‘Manchester City want Kaka at all costs and they have shown their cards. Garry Cook, two representatives of Sheik Mansour and Kia Joorabchian, who is acting as a mediator, met with Adriano Galliani and Ernesto Bronzetti (Milan’s chief executive and commercial director) and made their offer.’

He is their president and he has not rejected it at all. I think this is on. He seems resigned to losing him.

I wonder if its significant that we have Aldridge at the club and Joorabchian is part of our team that's making the offer???

Hasn't Joorabchian been to City matches quite often

svennis pennis said:

I know what your getting at there.

However I believe having Joorabchin acting on this is positive for us.

Rushton121 said:
cant believe this is happening

players will be knocking our door down to play alongside kaka and robinho

quick, someone pinch me!

This.

Also agree that Joorabchian being there is a good thing.

svennis pennis said:
svennis pennis said:

No I agree totally I think it's a great thing I just wonder if when we appointed Aldridge it was with something like this in mind and perhaps other future signings...............................

svennis pennis said:
svennis pennis said:

No I agree totally I think it's a great thing I just wonder if when we appointed Aldridge it was with something like this in mind and perhaps other future signings...............................

Well as long as Aldridge and Joorabchin dont overlook anything in the deal i will rest easy. I doubt they will make the same mistake again.

svennis pennis said:
svennis pennis said:

Someone remind me; I thought after the Tevez affair, Aldridge & Joorabchian would have been unlikely bedfellows? Did they not end up on different sides of the argument?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2128341.ece?OTC-RSS&ATTR=Football" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... R=Football</a>

the Suns angle on the story.

they claim the offer was rejected but Kaka himself wants the move to go through.

I believe the Berscolini quotes far more than 'the Suns inside man.'

i think that should KAKA sign, then Elano will stay.

part of the talks will involve KAKA's mate staying - this may mean the end of hughes.

Also looks as though DIDA is part of the deal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.