SSN NOW!!!

Shooter 83 said:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=rL6g_BRM7wg

How can Kaka be faster with the ball than messi without?!

He's fast as fcuk!

I know, alot of people don't realize how quick he is. When he runs with the ball its like a magnet. , it just seems to attach itself.

I am gutted I'm in work can only see the SSN website and there is nothing saying we are in talks yet??

Or isit on there and i'm just being blind?????

I'm going skiing in switzerland for the next 5 days I bet i'll come back and will have missed all the transfer action!!!

jhg1989 said:
I am gutted I'm in work can only see the SSN website and there is nothing saying we are in talks yet??

I'm going skiing in switzerland for the next 5 days I bet i'll come back and will have missed all the transfer action!!!
poor you!

jhg1989 said:

no need to fret mate, just cancel your trip :-)

nimrod said:
jhg1989 said:

no need to fret mate, just cancel your trip :-)

Maybe I could have a detour to Milan first and just check up on Mr. Kaka

ssn

Some chap on ssn says this deal was almost done 2 week ago and city have been making their potential new recruits aware about the kaka deal.

sorry if already posted .

jhg1989 said:

what rather than watch us against the mighty Wigan

keemanan said:
jhg1989 said:

poor you!

im austria on friday i cant believe im gonna miss everything if its all not done by then can only get eurosports over there aswell which is useless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.