SSN NOW!!!!!!!!!!

svennis pennis said:
Im laughing my ass off at all the willy waving at the rags on this site. Enjoying it you cockney clunges? Fuck off back to red tissue.

Willy waving. Love it. LMHO

Off SSN

"But with City currently battling to avoid relegation to the Championship, it remains to be seen if one of the most gifted players on the planet will be prepared to make the move, regardless of the riches on offer."

Rag c**ts

Read it again and you will know there is much more going to happen and very soon as I said we are all going to be very happy very soon, two more imminent, you will see.

nevblue said:
Read it again and you will know there is much more going to happen and very soon as I said we are all going to be very happy very soon, two more imminent, you will see.

Any chance you can chuck a bit more fuel on the fire without revealing any sources or names?

Much appreciated. If you can't I fully appreciate it.

To be honest, I'd rather he didn't come at all. This football club is turning into a circus. Why would Leslie want yet another Brazilian playmaker rather than the combative midfielder, left winger and striker that we really need? It's just daft. Regardless of how good Kaka is, it's lunacy. 500k a week is an obscene amount of money. This is Aabu Dhabi showing the West and the other Emirates what it can do with a gigantic pot of money; it's not about what's in the best interest of Manchester City Football Club.

Owain said:
To be honest, I'd rather he didn't come at all. This football club is turning into a circus. Why would Leslie want yet another Brazilian playmaker rather than the combative midfielder, left winger and striker that we really need? It's just daft. Regardless of how good Kaka is, it's lunacy. 500k a week is an obscene amount of money. This is Aabu Dhabi showing the West and the other Emirates what it can do with a gigantic pot of money; it's not about what's in the best interest of Manchester City Football Club.

You miserable bastard.

ManCityX said:
Owain said:

You miserable bastard.

Agreed (miserable t*at)

City will be signing Kaka.........you should be dancing naked in the street..............i will be!!!!!

I'm not saying I wouldn't like to sign Kaka at all, but just not right now. It's all depressingly familiar. The Premier League is like Serie A a few years ago - Lazio were blowing huge amounts of money on big players. It bought success in the short term, but where are they now? And what happens when the bubble bursts? Yeah, Ricky Kaka, fantastic talent, and it is exciting; but he doesn't fit. Kaka in the same side as Darius Vassell and Richard Dunne? It's ludicrous. We've got some utter shite in this club - The likes of Dunne, Gelson, Vassell, Ben Haim wouldn't have looked out of place alongside fucking Barry Conlon, Negouai, Creaney. They're bollocks.

It's the idea that we can spunk 50 + million on a player like Kaka, who has no affinity with the club, and is picking up 500 grand a week that offends me most. It sounds like he'd be turning out for an exhibition

Where's the long-term plan? This doesn't sound like anything Hughes would do at all. Sorry, as dull and prosaic as they sound - Parker, Bellamy and the like are going to get us out of the shit-filled casm we're in right now. We need some fucking graft.

Owain said:
I'm not saying I wouldn't like to sign Kaka at all, but just not right now. It's all depressingly familiar. The Premier League is like Serie A a few years ago - Lazio were blowing huge amounts of money on big players. It bought success in the short term, but where are they now? And what happens when the bubble bursts? Yeah, Ricky Kaka, fantastic talent, and it is exciting; but he doesn't fit. Kaka in the same side as Darius Vassell and Richard Dunne? It's ludicrous. We've got some utter shite in this club - The likes of Dunne, Gelson, Vassell, Ben Haim wouldn't have looked out of place alongside fucking Barry Conlon, Negouai, Creaney. They're bollocks.

It's the idea that we can spunk 50 + million on a player like Kaka, who has no affinity with the club, and is picking up 500 grand a week that offends me most. It sounds like he'd be turning out for an exhibition

Where's the long-term plan? This doesn't sound like anything Hughes would do at all. Sorry, as dull and prosaic as they sound - Parker, Bellamy and the like are going to get us out of the shit-filled casm we're in right now. We need some fucking graft.

Owain you sad miserable fuck! Get back to your History you ill informed strandy! You know nothing of football matters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.