SSN now

NorthEastYoungGuvnor said:
Brilliant!! The close season is much more exiting than playing every Saturday!! Think the club should throw some weight about with Kaka just for frisks and to get Europe sweating a bit!! Never felt more like singing the blues!!
dont you mean signing

keemcfc said:
NorthEastYoungGuvnor said:
Brilliant!! The close season is much more exiting than playing every Saturday!! Think the club should throw some weight about with Kaka just for frisks and to get Europe sweating a bit!! Never felt more like singing the blues!!
dont you mean signing

hahahaha loving your confidence

Rammyblues said:
Caused to much disruption in the dressing room. Mh will break the Brazillian cartel of Robbie him and Jo, can't sell Robbie so Jo and Elano will be out on their ear.

True plus Berti will also be leaving. Maybe Ze Roberto will be brought in to keep Robbie company. Anyway this is what Ze Roberto has to say about us:

"Meanwhile, Brazilian midfielder Ze Roberto claims City are "top of the list" of possible destinations after he was offered only a one-year contract extension by Bayern Munich.

The 34-year-old's current deal in Bavaria expires at the end of the month and he had been hoping to receive a longer commitment from the Bundesliga club than the 12 months on the table.

"(My future) will be decided in the next few days," he told German newspaper tz. "Manchester City's interest is right at the top of the list. They want to get into Europe and I am wanted to help them."

haha. we shud just put loadz of bids in for top players with absoloutley no intention of signing them that woulb be entertaining . and also a little weird if we signed them tho.

SSN are surpassing themeselves in stupidity and crassness and even my their own decrepid tract record. Twenty miutes ago they were saying that Sturridge had joined Chelsea. Two minutes ago and they're back to saying that no decision had been made about Sturridge. They're all over the place on the Kaka thing as well. They are currently insisting that Chelsea have bid £74 million for the the Milan player with the Jesus complex. Chelsea are denying it but SSN are calling them liars for doing so.

Has there been some sort of a chemical spilll that we should be aware of?

Just pleased it isn't us but Chelsea, we would have ruined football with such an obscene amount, how dare we bid for one of these players blah, blah blah. Stay well clear of AC and Kaka is what I say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.