SSN NOW

Pam said:
City are imploding football and so says an "angry Spurs fan" who has emailed SSN to say so.

he wouldnt be saying that if spurs were doing the deal. also the women who said she wouldnt be renewing her st if we signed eto. sad

oafc dave said:
ok now one reporter in ssn said Eto'o doesn't want to leave Spain. Let's forget this now and focus on other target.
One reporter says it, therefore it must be true!

Actually they're saying he wants to come to City, he's more than happy with City's offer and it isn't likely to be much longer now.

Will life ever be sane again.... Panic on the streets of London....Panic on the streets of Birmingham...

Actually they're saying he wants to come to City, he's more than happy with City's offer and it isn't likely to be much longer now. Clearly this person is having an Alan Brazil moment.

C_T_I_D said:
I enjoyed that Ricster. Quite a few saying if we get the players we're after then we'll have a good team and one said they're frustrated that they can't compete with us financially, ho hum. It's comments like that which make me love this even more....thanks prawnies....

Bluemoon is rising mate :)

Im away to lie on my arm for 15 minutes, lol.

i was just walking down the street n just saw them utd fans who said we will never attract any big players EVER. i felt the need to take a pictureof him..

egg-on-face1.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.