SSN NOW

masterwig said:
hgblue said:
Warning. There appears to be a new sport on Bluemoon, which I would describe as 'Doing A Clarkie'. Basically, someone posts some ridiculous statement like 'I think Eto'o is shite', and then sits back, cracks open a can of cider, and has a good laugh as page after page of gullible Bluemooners take the bait. Just be careful before responding to these wind ups. (Or it could just be that the poster was a dick).

I wasn't joking earlier when I voiced real concerns about signing him. I don't think it makes me a dick that I worry he will not offer the all-round contribution to the team that we need, that he is only coming for the money and that he could be our Shevchenko.

Great goalscoring record but aside from that I don't think he offers much else at all. In fact he's been anonymous pretty much every time I've watched him aside from popping up with a goal. Clearly that's a vital skill and invaluable to a team but last year scoring wasn't a problem. What was a problem in away games was ball retention in the final third of the pitch, an issue I believe RSC is better suited to solving that Eto'o.

Don't brand anyone with a different opinion from 'we're getting Eto'o he's well good and we'll win the league innit' a dick just for looking at things and having an alternative view.

luckily we'll have both, so sorted for home and away games then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.