SSN NOW

NiceN Sleazy said:
trouble is (and it is only June still) - it is beginning to look like these sheiks are serious.
I am am sure - like me - many on here have a really good year taking the piss out of the bitters - confident that they will not get top players... but I am really concerned that this Etoo signing - if it happens - could be a big turning point.

Forget CITY - but imagine if we were discussing any of our normal challengers (if other rumours are true) with a line up of:

----------------- Given---------------------

Maicon---------------Toure------------------Lescott-----------------Bridge

------------Ireland--------------------------Barry----

--------Tevez-------------------------------------Robinho

---------------------------Etoo

With squad players including 3 of the current U21 squad, wright-phillips, santa cruz, de jong, kompany, bellemey etc etc

we would actually be a little worried - just cannot stand that the sheik chose them when he could have chosen anyone -us would have been nice - I know that sounds like jealousy but they have done ****-all to deserve it

Now this makes me smile a little-taken from Manutdtalk.
thick manure fan only picking 10 players!!!!!!!

Ricster said:
NiceN Sleazy said:
trouble is (and it is only June still) - it is beginning to look like these sheiks are serious.
I am am sure - like me - many on here have a really good year taking the piss out of the bitters - confident that they will not get top players... but I am really concerned that this Etoo signing - if it happens - could be a big turning point.

Forget CITY - but imagine if we were discussing any of our normal challengers (if other rumours are true) with a line up of:

With squad players including 3 of the current U21 squad, wright-phillips, santa cruz, de jong, kompany, bellemey etc etc

we would actually be a little worried - just cannot stand that the sheik chose them when he could have chosen anyone -us would have been nice - I know that sounds like jealousy but they have done ****-all to deserve it

That team has just sent a shiver down my spine. I need a shit, but dont want to leave the computer in case i miss anything.

Is there any embarressment in shitting yourself at the age of 31?

LOL,
looks like plenty of Rag fans are starting to soil their underwear too.

I would blame it on "that dodgy kebab last night" ;-)

uwe28 said:
NiceN Sleazy said:

We only need 10 men, we only need 10 men :)

uwe28 said:
NiceN Sleazy said:

Probably thinks we only need ten players to turn over that bunch of old has-beens

Fuck all to deserve it....How about truly loyal support through thin and thin..

Our support was one of the main reasons for the takeover.

ive heard its 2 red liquorice bootlaces and a 'titting up' of the club dinner lady.

NiceN Sleazy said:
Ricster said:
NiceN Sleazy said:

That team has just sent a shiver down my spine. I need a shit, but dont want to leave the computer in case i miss anything.

Is there any embarressment in shitting yourself at the age of 31?

LOL,
looks like plenty of Rag fans are starting to soil their underwear too.

I would blame it on "that dodgy kebab last night" ;-)

Oh boo, hoo United.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BmEGm-mraE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BmEGm-mraE</a>

Ricster said:
I'll fuck anyone thats willing if Eto'o signs. Thats how happy i'll be!

I'll step up for this, especially after the length you was holding against Hamburg ;-) I'll have to drink 10 pints of Toilet Duck first though.

mancmackem said:
Ricster said:
I'll fuck anyone thats willing if Eto'o signs. Thats how happy i'll be!

I'll step up for this, especially after the length you was holding against Hamburg ;-) I'll have to drink 10 pints of Toilet Duck first though.

Mate, haven't laughed as much for days. I have just had to wipe away tears so i could see what im typing.

Marca - Eto'o

Soz to start a new thread but marca seem to think Eto'o will fly to MCR for a medical next week!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.marca.com/2009/06/28/futbol/equipos/barcelona/1246181358.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.marca.com/2009/06/28/futbol/ ... 81358.html</a>

No English version I'm afraid...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.