SSN NOW

Yesterday i went into a shop where a female friend of long standing and massive city fan works.
To cut a long story short after a conversation with her about what is happening at our great club she turned to me and said "dont want eto he is to past his best" to which i replied,well you can imagine what i said.
I cannot believe after all the crap we have had to endure over the last 30 or so years give or take one or two that people are coming out with stuff like this.
I for one cannot believe what is happening and am grateful to our owners as i have waited a long,long time to see players of this quality at our club.
Get the feeling this is gonna be one hell of a ride and i for one cannot wait,may even shed a tear of joy when these signings are announced its fan f....n tastic.

Snivelling coyotes, the lot of them. How very pathetic they are.

Doyaldinho said:
They were reading out emails from Barca fans earlier saying that Eto'o wasnt as good as he was in previous seasons....

Still scored 36 goals though. :D

Who was the last City player to score 36 goals in a season in top flight football?

Ricster said:
Doyaldinho said:
They were reading out emails from Barca fans earlier saying that Eto'o wasnt as good as he was in previous seasons....

Who was the last City player to score 36 goals in a season in top flight football?

Used to struggle getting that as a team lol.

Doyaldinho said:

You know what we'll hear next from the anti-city campaigners.... that Eto'o isnt proven in the premiership and will take a season to settle blah blah blah.

SSN just showed his strike rate as 1.48. He is quality that's for sure.

Doyaldinho said:

That is what fans always say when they lose a player. The rags and Tevez is a case in point.

RobinJo said:
Ricster said:
Doyaldinho said:

Used to struggle getting that as a team lol.

Dont forget: Gareth Taylor, Bob Taylor, Gerry Creaney, Ronnie Ekelund, Mark Robbins, Lee Peacock, Barry Conlon, Benardo Corradi and Giorgios Samaras... oh hang on they didnt get 36 goals between them did they?

blue12 said:
Yesterday i went into a shop where a female friend of long standing and massive city fan works.
To cut a long story short after a conversation with her about what is happening at our great club she turned to me and said "dont want eto he is to past his best" to which i replied,well you can imagine what i said.
I cannot believe after all the crap we have had to endure over the last 30 or so years give or take one or two that people are coming out with stuff like this.
I for one cannot believe what is happening and am grateful to our owners as i have waited a long,long time to see players of this quality at our club.
Get the feeling this is gonna be one hell of a ride and i for one cannot wait,may even shed a tear of joy when these signings are announced its fan f....n tastic.

Just the fact that we're being linked with these players shows how much the club has evolved since the Dark Ages of City 10 years ago. If we pull off the 2 signings of Tevez and Eto'o and sneak in a quality CB, we'll get top 6 at a canter and probably wrestle 4th spot if nothing "typical City" happens!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.