SSN outside the com

celf said:
i had a drive around the stadium about 45 mins ago on my way home from work,plenty of building work goin on,the is something being erected on the waste ground at the sde of alan turning way as weell,prob 4 the gig on sat.I didnt see any sky goons tho!!!!

There will be lots of erections around the stadium if we announce a signing.

Boots_ said:
celf said:
i had a drive around the stadium about 45 mins ago on my way home from work,plenty of building work goin on,the is something being erected on the waste ground at the sde of alan turning way as weell,prob 4 the gig on sat.I didnt see any sky goons tho!!!!

There will be lots of erections around the stadium if we announce a signing.

Any wide-ons?

Malcolm Powder said:
MonsallBlue said:
I just think SSN are there on the off chance something happens.Just got lucky GC arrived while they were there.

Exactly I suspect there's nothing remotely new to report!

Ano north west news were outside COM'S earlier and all's they were on about is richards recovering from swine flu so wouldnt be supprised if ssn were doing the same

celf said:

they were there about 20min ago
unless they gone to the training ground aswell

they was all setup with a reporter and talked to them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.