SSN outside the com

alera said:
I am not convinced either and also got slated !

At the end of the day he has had one decent season in his career, if you look on the Arsenal forums all their fans want rid. Wenger doesnt get rid of decent players in their prime !

He is better than what we have though, better than RSC certainly better than Benjani, Evans etc. So its a step in the right direction and £20 million does not sound too bad.
PMSL at that

simon23 said:
i said this yesterday and got slated but i just dont think he is what we need at present and for the reported price (if correct) then arsenal and wenger will get someone better.

he improves our team but not greatly.....

a forward line of rsc, adebeyour, bellamy and boj is ok (not including robbie as im not sure where the hell he will play this year)

but i will say now that adebeyour in our team will not score more than 10-12 goals next season....an ok return but not for that amount of money.

I think this overall is a very average signing

I'm not a betting man but i would gladly put money on that being wrong

I must admit I would much rather have Eto'o as he is in another class but, after City told him to do one, Adebayor is a very good replacement and much better than anything we have at present including RSC.

Tevez has signed !!!!!!!!!!

Ducado said:
I still can't beleive there are some blues on here turning their noses up at the prospect, on form he is one of the best strikers in the prem, it's pretty obvious he was not happy at Arsenal, what better incentive for him to get back on form playing for the next big thing in world football
This could be a very special week. I'm happy for every Blue who has supported City through the bad times. last season was good, but just a taste of what is to come

TFC said:
Marvin said:
CITYROBBO said:
simon23 said:
i said this yesterday and got slated but i just dont think he is what we need at present and for the reported price (if correct) then arsenal and wenger will get someone better.

he improves our team but not greatly.....

a forward line of rsc, adebeyour, bellamy and boj is ok (not including robbie as im not sure where the hell he will play this year)

but i will say now that adebeyour in our team will not score more than 10-12 goals next season....an ok return but not for that amount of money.

I think this overall is a very average signing

agree with this ^^ not convinced by adebayor hope i'm wrong!!
Scored 34 Premiership goals over the last 2 seasons. Without checking the records, I would be surprised if you'll find anyone apart from Ronaldo and Torres who has bettered that. Adebayor can improve as well. He was unsettled last season.

I look forward to you eating a big slice of humble pie.

No worries...If im wrong ill be more than happy to admit it

What was the elks record for goals when he played for us in the prem?.....and did robbie get 14 in the prem last season?.....adebeyour in my opinion wont beat that

:)

Getting Tevev is excellent business he is definately top draw. He works like a ***** trogan. Runs himself into the ground ever game and also gets goals and assists.

If you told him too he would try and run through a brick wall. Tevez and a decent forward should get us30 goals + a season in the league. I have never seen that at city in my life time.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
At the end of the day he has had one decent season in his career, if you look on the Arsenal forums all their fans want rid. Wenger doesnt get rid of decent players in their prime !
Ashley Cole
Flamini
Henry
Hleb
and these are just recent departures.

alera said:
Getting Tevev is excellent business he is definately top draw. He works like a ***** trogan. Runs himself into the ground ever game and also gets goals and assists.

If you told him too he would try and run through a brick wall. Tevez and a decent forward should get us30 goals + a season in the league. I have never seen that at city in my life time.

are you too young for quinn and white?

***edit **** can't actually remember whether they actually got 30 league goals, but im pretty sure they scored 30+ in all competitions 90/91 and 91/92 ***edit***

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.