SSN: PL to give City points deduction?

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Ted_Bovis, 14 Feb 2020.

1. bluwes

bluwes

No they would sue us for that like Sheffield United did against West Ham over the Tevez affair

2. mrbelfry

mrbelfry

I thought they were charged but then argued they could write off the stadium development costs and also they were new owners so then made the break even. I think this would have been a similar mechanism to us in 2012 ie we failed ffp but could offset wages pre 2012. Quick Google shows its a little unclear to me at least :)

3. TheThirdDeano

TheThirdDeano

Very much warming to the idea of being in league two,l. A little bit of me will be disappointed if it doesn’t happen!

4. Gremlin

Gremlin

I think it was when we played Burton Albion last season their fans were singing (wittily, i thought) 'Champions of League Two - you'll never sing that'. Turns out they may be wrong...

karen7 likes this.
  5. Ric

Ric

You love to see it...

Ban-jani, davek1808, cookster and 2 others like this.
  6. Indaparkside

Indaparkside

Football fans are fickle I know plenty on here that would be crying injustice if the boot was on the other foot,just dippers and rags being well dippers and rags.

We ain’t going division 2 or being stripped of any title.
    In fact I don’t even think the ban Will stick after cas

manimanc likes this.
  7. domalino

domalino

There's no way...they couldn't....that wasn't planned was it?!

They can't be playing chess that many moves in advance, they'd have to know the PL would chicken out of the investigation on the grounds of time, that UEFA would find them guilty and the the Premier League would then poke their noses in to it. But it never made sense why the story leaked and City never helped the PL investigate or signed away their right to speak about it for so little...?

I don't believe it. Just life finding a way to amuse us, they can't have planned it.

mccity likes this.
  8. manimanc

manimanc

As if we'd get a points deduction and a title stripped from us.

Coatigan likes this.
  9. ancoats

ancoats

tell you what you take whatever you like from manchester city and we will just ask for our money back from all the clubs on all the transfers we over paid on ??
    the same clubs moaning and wanting blood are the same selling clubs that city signed players from ? also city vastly overpaid on many transfers when we come knocking, so if its the end of manchester city football then its the end of greedy selling clubs, its a money go round system and without manchester city money football will be in a mess in 2 seasons

that's what everybody forgets ?? our owners never once took money out of football, unlike the glazers over the road and many more so called elite clubs owners fudging the books

PepInYourStep likes this.
  10. Murph

Murph

That's some Bobby Fischer level chess playing if planned.

samarasra likes this.