SSN: PL to give City points deduction?

VARnkGr.gif

Is it April Fools Day ?

Uefa have made a huge error, we’ll receive no punishment whatsoever and they’ll be exposed as a corrupt bunch of clowns pursuing someone else’s vendetta, The PL aren’t so daft.

I see the softly, softly nice approach by City has worked really well.

If you ever needed proof Vicky Kloss needed sacking, today is that day.

Absolutely inept handling of our communications for a decade and this is the result.

Football is disappearing up its own arse, they mention PSG as well it looks like the new money is being crushed in favour of the old cartel. Either way I am kind of happy we aren't in their mickey mouse trophy although it stinks to high heaven on so many levels. Wont be long before they come for our domestic treble and asterix's appear before our titles.

Tottingham were deducted 12 points and given an FA Cup ban. It was a 22 team league then but the ban was overturned they were allowed in the fa cup in the end, although their fine was doubled.

I think the difference with City is that the financial irregularities were under a different owner for spurs, and was the FA Premiership then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.