SSN: PL to give City points deduction?

Up to press, things are going well for us eh? Bus attacks, Bernado, Ffp fine, media attacks, VAR judgements, hacking scandal, UEFA reassessment of FFP, we have such a great relationship with media , my gut feel is that we will succumb meekly. Qualification for CL is proposed to change in 2024. It wont be as before with top 4 prem clubs going through. So us being banned for 2 years may take us into a qualifying period if it gets dragged out on appeal. Might be a bigger consequences that first appears

She's not the message, she's just the messenger.

She sets the tone. I own a business in the same industry(much,much smaller).

Abu Dhabi wanted to be Mr. Nice Guy post the Sparky sacking and she continued that non stop til this day.

Across the road you’ve bullies pushing the good word of Ole and then you’ve the zealots of Klanfield.

The Kloss approach has given the media a free pass and UEFA are happy to lump in.

We need a bully in that role and not a mother.

She sets the tone. I own a business in the same industry(much,much smaller).

Abu Dhabi wanted to be Mr. Nice Guy post the Sparky sacking and she continued that non stop til this day.

Across the road you’ve bullies pushing the good word of Ole and then you’ve the zealots of Klanfield.

The Kloss approach has given the media a free pass and UEFA are happy to lump in.

We need a bully in that role and not a mother.

I worked in the Middle East for over 20 years, Billy Big Bollocks bullying? It's not what they do. Besides, that kind of approach only works if you have the numbers, allies willing to watch your back and advance your cause, we have the sum total of fuck all in that department.

City gets shit poured all over it by the media and the football establishment, they do this, obviously, because they have an agenda, but more importantly they do it because they can.

How feckin awesome would it be to be put into League 2. Oldham, Salford, Bradford etc aways. Be like the 90s again but even madder. Bring it on I say. Premier league and CL boring.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.