SSN pundits...booooooooooooooo..!!

samharris

Phil the conk thompson,
Charlie nicholas &
Paul the dyson merson have'nt even got city in a top 4 slot for this year, the only one who said we would make top 4 is Matt le tissier..

Now there's a surprise..

I'm shocked Sam. I thought that some of the reality that was Shankly would have rubbed off on the Dipper pundits. Wonder what take they will have when we start playing some decent stuff and we start scoring a few goals similar to the ones we had at CoMS when Robinhood was in his prime, first time around?

All I can say is, if all those players we signed, signed for liverpool they all be tipping liverpool to win the League

Merson has always had it in for us, he looks like Gerard Depardieu, what an ugly bastard....

It's hardly a foregone conclusion that we'll finish in the top 4 though. I think this season will be even more competitive than last year. Everton have a very good team and dont have the kind of injury crisis that they had at the start of last season. They put in top 2/3 form at the end of the season, so if they can get off to a good start, they'll be up there. Chelsea and the rags will inevitably be up there. Liverpool will improve this season i reckon. Arsenal will be there or there abouts. Spurs have a strong squad and will be up there. The only "rival" of ours that's gone backwards is Villa. Do i personally think we'll get in the top 4? Yes i do. But i can't really blame those that think we wont. Yes, they are probably saying it out of fear and jealousy, but what they've predicted isn't exactly outlandish. The top 2 will be Chelsea and the rags in my opinion. Then there are 5 teams competing for 2 places. Should be an exciting season. It's vital we get a good start. I would give anything for us to beat Spurs!

Just had Loo macari on live SSN....City are buying everyone whos available this isnt going to work, they'll have too many discontented players at the club blah blah mcfucking blah.. :)

Sniff,,,,,,,,,,,,,, sniff...whats that smell ?? can you smell it ?

Tis' fear. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.