SSN pundits...booooooooooooooo..!!

waspish said:
All I can say is, if all those players we signed, signed for liverpool they all be tipping liverpool to win the League

If Spurs or Arsenal had signed Yaya, Kolarov, Balotelli, Boateng and Silva they would win the league. As it is they haven't. Neither have Chelsea, nor United.

The pundits are seriously underestimating the quality of these players. City however have very few players who have been here any length of time. That is the only but. If we gel reasonably quickly then the sky is the limit.

I actually think Balotelli is the final piece of the jigsaw. Imagine when a tiring Adebayor is subbed and super Mario comes on.

Tricky_Trev said:
It's hardly a foregone conclusion that we'll finish in the top 4 though. I think this season will be even more competitive than last year. Everton have a very good team and dont have the kind of injury crisis that they had at the start of last season. They put in top 2/3 form at the end of the season, so if they can get off to a good start, they'll be up there. Chelsea and the rags will inevitably be up there. Liverpool will improve this season i reckon. Arsenal will be there or there abouts. Spurs have a strong squad and will be up there. The only "rival" of ours that's gone backwards is Villa. Do i personally think we'll get in the top 4? Yes i do. But i can't really blame those that think we wont. Yes, they are probably saying it out of fear and jealousy, but what they've predicted isn't exactly outlandish. The top 2 will be Chelsea and the rags in my opinion. Then there are 5 teams competing for 2 places. Should be an exciting season. It's vital we get a good start. I would give anything for us to beat Spurs!

Thing is though Trev....a few prem managers have us in the top 4 tbh.. :)<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:38 pm --<br /><br />
Clevers said:
Smiffy said:
Merson has always had it in for us, he looks like Gerard Depardieu, what an ugly bastard....

I always think that if Merson had been born with Thompson's nose he would have bankrupted himself.

Every sneeze would cost him 100 quid :)

There was a bizare conversation on Talk Shite when I was driving home. They started on about £5oo,ooo pw that City were allegedly offering for Ibramovich. Then they went on to say that City had denued THEN they discussed it as if it were true. And Gough was putting on this bellowing laughter about it. He was actually pretending to be in hysterics, when it was obvious from his tone that the last thing he felt like doing was laughing. Fucking iditos. WTF?

samharris said:
Tricky_Trev said:
It's hardly a foregone conclusion that we'll finish in the top 4 though. I think this season will be even more competitive than last year. Everton have a very good team and dont have the kind of injury crisis that they had at the start of last season. They put in top 2/3 form at the end of the season, so if they can get off to a good start, they'll be up there. Chelsea and the rags will inevitably be up there. Liverpool will improve this season i reckon. Arsenal will be there or there abouts. Spurs have a strong squad and will be up there. The only "rival" of ours that's gone backwards is Villa. Do i personally think we'll get in the top 4? Yes i do. But i can't really blame those that think we wont. Yes, they are probably saying it out of fear and jealousy, but what they've predicted isn't exactly outlandish. The top 2 will be Chelsea and the rags in my opinion. Then there are 5 teams competing for 2 places. Should be an exciting season. It's vital we get a good start. I would give anything for us to beat Spurs!

Thing is though Trev....a few prem managers have us in the top 4 tbh.. :)
It's hard to know what a managers' genuine opinion is though. Could just be mind games to put pressure on us. I firmly believe we will finish in the top 4, but it wont be easy.

Pam said:
There was a bizare conversation on Talk Shite when I was driving home. They started on about £5oo,ooo pw that City were allegedly offering for Ibramovich. Then they went on to say that City had denued THEN they discussed it as if it were true. And Gough was putting on this bellowing laughter about it. He was actually pretending to be in hysterics, when it was obvious from his tone that the last thing he felt like doing was laughing. Fucking iditos. WTF?
I heard that, said City had denied it (which Mancini did in his interview) but then they said "well IF they did offer someone that then I would lose all respect for them".

The fact they have Gough on there is a joke anyway. City fan ripped him apart about Bellamy the other night. Gough claimed he was City's top scorer last season "erm not that was Tevez". Ah OK he was 2nd top scorer, "erm no that was Adebayor" haha embarrassing.

Clevers said:
Smiffy said:
Merson has always had it in for us, he looks like Gerard Depardieu, what an ugly bastard....

I always think that if Merson had been born with Thompson's nose he would have bankrupted himself.

V gud :-0

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.