SSN pundits...booooooooooooooo..!!

I think we'll pick up more points this season than last.
I don't think Spuds will - the have CL to think about too.
I think liverpool will finish + or -5 points from last seasons total at best.
A.Villa to self destruct.
Everton will cock up vs smaller teams as usual but beat many of the top 4.

I have us to just fall short at 2nd (with a pot or two to boot).

samharris said:
Just had Loo macari on live SSN....City are buying everyone whos available this isnt going to work, they'll have too many discontented players at the club blah blah mcfucking blah.. :)

Sniff,,,,,,,,,,,,,, sniff...whats that smell ?? can you smell it ?

Tis' fear. ;)
Lou Macari thinks Hernandez will win them the league. The guy is a fucking idiot

Paulmcfc2703 said:
samharris said:
Just had Loo macari on live SSN....City are buying everyone whos available this isnt going to work, they'll have too many discontented players at the club blah blah mcfucking blah.. :)

Sniff,,,,,,,,,,,,,, sniff...whats that smell ?? can you smell it ?

Tis' fear. ;)
Lou Macari thinks Hernandez will win them the league. The guy is a fucking idiot

Tell us something we don't know!

Tricky_Trev said:
samharris said:
Thing is though Trev....a few prem managers have us in the top 4 tbh.. :)
It's hard to know what a managers' genuine opinion is though. Could just be mind games to put pressure on us. I firmly believe we will finish in the top 4, but it wont be easy.

Liverpool not winning it for 18 years is testament to how hard it will be.

-- Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:22 pm --

de niro said:
Gough is a plastic rag, a twat of the highest order, he is totally shitting it.

hope the fucking scum gets aids.

Bill....I'm shocked,i truly am.. fookin Lol. :) can you get aids twice :)

this would be the same paul merson who said a few games before the end of the season that city weren't a good team & that they'd be taken apart by any of the big 4. this was after city had taken 6 points off chelsea too.

What do you expect? We've never been able to qualify for the Champions League before so why is it suddenly such a forgone conclusion now? As of now there's nothing to suggest we're better than Chelsea, the Rags, Arsenal or Spurs as they all finished ahead of us last season.

Lets wait until we see our new signings in action and whether they can gel together to form a team before we make such outlandish statements & predictions. Despite the popular opinion of football fans that Money automatically equals success there have been many examples of clubs not doing well the following even after spending a significant amount of money in the transfer market.

Think we'll do very well this season but lets not get over ourselves already a few years ago who would have thought we would be in a position to qualify for the Champions League in the first place?

I so want this to be OUR season!

I can't take any more of the shit that comes out of the mouths of these pundits we have to listen to. Is it me or do they all talk utter shite?

Everyone of them can go and swivel.

de niro said:
their fear and jealousy hold no bounds.

its fucking great.
I never understand when people say stuff like this, how does saying you won't finish in the top 4 mean they fear you?, i'm sure they WOULD say top 4 if they were that scared because they would just look stupid if you do get 4th or higher.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.