SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA - Now inc Peter Crouch!!

We've GOT to appeal this. It's ridiculous and simply trial by television pundit.

If we appeal it gives time for more of these "did he really mean it" articles/discussions. There's enough doubt that even if it's upheld the appeal can hardly be judged frivolous.

Come on City, no need for shouting and screaming, but also no need to just roll over and accept it either.

mike channon´s windmill said:
I´m still fuming about this snidey filthy little rag coont

Talk about pre-meditated?!

Watch him looking for Micah as he flies past

Why weren´t the press all over this then?

Why didn´t the FA ask Foy to review this?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XlKuEPH32E[/youtube]

David Bernstein, shame on you. Sort it out before you cost us, you twat.

"It is the correct decision,'' Coates told The Sentinel. "Peter is a good character who plays the game in the right way. People within the game know that.''

He added: "Nobody involved made a fuss about it and that's always a good sign.''

Speechless.

blink922 said:
"It is the correct decision,'' Coates told The Sentinel. "Peter is a good character who plays the game in the right way. People within the game know that.''

He added: "Nobody involved made a fuss about it and that's always a good sign.''

Speechless.

wow

I guess we shouldn't be surprised anymore at the way things are panning out - just look at the two pens tonight. Also read on another thread that journo Henry Winter tweeted that tonight's pen was the 4th in 6th matches Dowd has given to Liverpool whilst giving their opposition none.

mike channon´s windmill said:
I´m still fuming about this snidey filthy little rag coont

Talk about pre-meditated?!

Watch him looking for Micah as he flies past

Why weren´t the press all over this then?

Why didn´t the FA ask Foy to review this?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XlKuEPH32E[/youtube]

Maybe because Mancini didn't complain about it in the post match interview, on the other hand Harry spend most of the time in the interview speaking about Balotelli !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.