SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA - Now inc Peter Crouch!!

Dear FA

Please can you explain how the cowardly act of slapping or possibly eye gouging someone from behind off the ball is not violent conduct and therefore deserving of a red card. Can you also explain how you have rewritten the laws of physics so that I can understand how Balotelli deliberately 'stamped on Parjer's head. Oh and whilst you are at it please study the video of Howard Webb clearly looking at the Parker/Balotelli incident and waving play on. How can he now say he didn't see what happened. I await your reply with baited breath.

Sending this to the FA.............

Eds said:
Dear FA

Please can you explain how the cowardly act of slapping or possibly eye gouging someone from behind off the ball is not violent conduct and therefore deserving of a red card. Can you also explain how you have rewritten the laws of physics so that I can understand how Balotelli deliberately 'stamped on Parjer's head. Oh and whilst you are at it please study the video of Howard Webb clearly looking at the Parker/Balotelli incident and waving play on. How can he now say he didn't see what happened. I await your reply with baited breath.

Sending this to the FA.............
Wasting your time with these corrupt bastards sat in their ivory towers.

strongbowholic said:
Just out of interest (please, no comedy answers) does anyone know what the appeals process entails?

Can we submit evidence like we've looked at in this thread? Is it simply a case of Balo turning up and saying "Sorry, wasn't intentional"? Do we get representation?

How does it all work?

After the match, a ref drives home listening to talksport, watches motd, spends all the next day watching skysports news then writes his totally impartial, non-biased report.

ApacheUK said:
strongbowholic said:
cleavers said:
If they approach me outside they'll get resounding "just f**k off", and I hope they get the same reaction from all blues tomorrow night.
Lol! Agree with that.

Think it will be Platt in front of the cameras again tomorrow. I've struggled with Platt in all honesty but thought he acquitted himself very well today.

I think you all whip yourselves into a storm...it was a stamp, move on...

You are entirely missing the point. It isn't that Balo was punished; it's that others were not.

ApacheUK said:
strongbowholic said:
cleavers said:
If they approach me outside they'll get resounding "just f**k off", and I hope they get the same reaction from all blues tomorrow night.
Lol! Agree with that.

Think it will be Platt in front of the cameras again tomorrow. I've struggled with Platt in all honesty but thought he acquitted himself very well today.

apache, called also a red skin, hmmm, it seems the vermin agents are at work on our forum...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2012/jan/25/mario-balotelli-appeal-fa-frivolity" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog ... -frivolity</a>

Robert Jordan said:
ApacheUK said:
strongbowholic said:
Lol! Agree with that.

apache, called also a red skin, hmmm, it seems the vermin agents are at work on our forum...
It's a sign of fear mate. Let the babies have their bottle.

cleavers said:
gazbaz said:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2012/jan/25/mario-balotelli-appeal-fa-frivolity
Pretty well spot on.
Just read it and it is a good piece. However rules is rules and the law an ass.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.