SSN we fucked it up ?

Malhor said:
As much as I dislike Swanson. I think this latest report he as just done wont be to far from the truth and we have seriously fucked up. I believe it was an insult for us to send a representative of the Arab owners, the Chairman himself should have gone with Cooke. This was going to be the biggest transfer ever in history.

Mind you I still have a feeling this is still not dead and maybe the Sheiks themselves will get involved personally, these guys are not people to give in that easy without getting what they want. I do believe he wanted to come and join Robbie and Elano at City. It was strange that the Elano leaving and transfer rumours went quiet as it seemed like Kaka was heading for Eastlands. He also played alot better on Saturday, maybe it was part of the deal from Kaka that if he comes Elano stays.

Cooke and City have been well and truly shafted by a very sharp Politician who knows how to milk the press!

Naa, they wanted fuckin everything and they didnt get it. There loss.

I FEEL LIKE FUCKING CRYING... WE ARNET GETTING KAKA BECAUSE OF FUCKING PERSONAL TERMS NOT BEING PRESENT......FUCK OFF GARY COOK YOOU CLOWN DO YOUR FUCKING JOB IF WE DONT GET 1 BIG SIGNING ILL PERSONALLY KILL THIS DELEGATION

KaKa Blue said:
I FEEL LIKE FUCKING CRYING... WE ARNET GETTING KAKA BECAUSE OF FUCKING PERSONAL TERMS NOT BEING PRESENT......FUCK OFF GARY COOK YOOU CLOWN DO YOUR FUCKING JOB IF WE DONT GET 1 BIG SIGNING ILL PERSONALLY KILL THIS DELEGATION

Kaka Blue are you just disappointed you now have to re-register with a different name.

KaKa Blue said:
Come on Kaka Blue, that doesnt make sense. We were obviously discussing personal terms etc that were not acceptable.
Fuck him, there will be many more irons in the fire, he will not be our only target. Remember that guy Rob?

Dunny said:
KaKa Blue said:

Kaka Blue are you just disappointed you now have to re-register with a different name.
=/ im devod... this was so hard to digest i was on the milan forum when i found out...=[ they all started celerbratin

rastus said:
I think its bollocks, you get this far and say well discuss your pay packet later.
Its more likely that his terms, conditions and clauses were unacceptable.
I agree.The so called "project " seemed to be what Kaka was on about all along.He talked of the "brand". City are not used to selling a product but even so maybe Kaka was wanting his bread buttered on both sides who knows.He wanted an out and City in the end gave it to him.For goodness sake what kind of brand does he want?Ronaldo has a brand at the rags ie.go out and play and the sponsorship will come your way etc."Unprepared" is not fair and Swanson better be prepared for any idle or wrong word he may have said. He is only operating from a translation which can be wrong.

I don't think Kaka ever wanted to come deep down

but if we did have the chance and we fucked it up and were the main reason the transfter fell through then it wouldn't suprise me, it's city all over, 35 years and the curse remains

rastus said:
KaKa Blue said:
Come on Kaka Blue, that doesnt make sense. We were obviously discussing personal terms etc that were not acceptable.
Fuck him, there will be many more irons in the fire, he will not be our only target. Remember that guy Rob?
it isnt fair i am going to GET RIPPED TO SHREDS AT COLLEAGE

In this piece in The Sun (I know they are lying bastards) Berlusconi says that Kaka didn't even want to listen to City's offer. So he is saying there was an offer, so why should SSN report there wasn't one?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2150271.ece?OTC-RSS&ATTR=Football" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... R=Football</a>

KaKa Blue said:
rastus said:
KaKa Blue said:
it isnt fair i am going to GET RIPPED TO SHREDS AT COLLEAGE
You're not that old then obviously. Get used to it mate- I've had 40 years of dreading going to school/uni/work on a Monday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.