ladys first
sence of purpose

also
hyperlink
dimension
chain lightning
all entered in the atr tipster comp

Come on Leighton, lol
so i won my money back yesterday,.... today lucky 15 on my selections+ atr tipster comp
+cheeky double on cockney dancer and cracking lass......

I didnt think this was going ahead as yesterday was the first day of the Leger festival.

Anyway here goes just for Pieface.
1.25 Elusive Flame
1.55 Alanza
2.25 Boris Grigoriev ( anyone of a number of horses can win this race. )
3.00 Sense Of Purpose

Also done Alejandro in the 2.25 each way.

Also today is the racing on beach in Laytown over here. Great to see a few of these races. Done a little double in the first 2 races.
4.45 One Of Three
5.20 Dart Queen

leighton said:
niall_mcfc said:
Ive only started it today because it wasnt on channel 4 yesterday.

I was watching it yesterday on the tv come to think of it I think it was on ATR.

Ye it was, it was quite poor racing aswell so i dont think many would have bothered. The big racing starts today but the problem is on saturday they are showing the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 5th race on channel 4 so i'll have to sort something out for that day.

Jamie Spencer what a man gets me off to a great start. There seems to be a lot of money on the other 2 I have done Alanza and Sense Of Purpose I hope thats a good thing and not a bad thing.

Might have a look at Spin each way in the 3.00 think if it front runs like it did last time out and they give it too much of a lead it might be hard to pull it back in. Think Sense Of Purpose will win the race but Spin will be one to look out for in this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.