Stabbed by our own fans

There will always be scumbags around, even if football vanished tomorrow.

Football Hooligans are muppets, can't handle themselves by themselves so have to fight in packs - oh and prey on the weak.

I could blame alcohol for their actions but throw 20pints down my neck and i still couldn't bring myself to batter a guy with a little kid.

SteSteez said:

Football Hooligans are muppets, can't handle themselves by themselves so have to fight in packs - oh and prey on the weak.

I could blame alcohol for their actions but throw 20pints down my neck and i still couldn't bring myself to batter a guy with a little kid.
If they wear club shirts, they're not football hooligans. These 2 just sound like absolute twats and hopefully they will get whats coming to them.
(Ooops, not allowed to say that about 'fellow Blues' am I).

Pigeonho said:
SteSteez said:

If they wear club shirts, they're not football hooligans. These 2 just sound like absolute twats and hopefully they will get whats coming to them.
(Ooops, not allowed to say that about 'fellow Blues' am I).
i d stand by a blue .... but for this sort of cowardly behaviour

Sorry if it seems daft lads but I just dont like seeing stories like this

I thought we were different, i know these two lads are only a minority but its still not very nice to see things like this happen

I hope the club offer the victim a nice package for wembley, ticket/hospitality etc, its not there fault, but it might help him recover, would be a nice gesture anyway

There are some dick heads that support this club

When we played united last season, and all the commotion after the game as the untd fans got let out the same time as us, one blue ran over to a untd fan with his 10/12year old daughter, he was walking quietly down the street and BAM the blue twat smaked him one in the face and the untd fan fell down nd from what i saw, didnt get back up.

As from the incodent at west ham, what twat would do that?

Any person who knows the lads who did this, should help the Police. As much as i am not a fan of the Police, i am a City fan and no City fan or father/mother with a child should see this happen.

Come on help out with this, joking apart, this is not on. Come on get rid of these people and make our beloved club one of the best supported and loved.

Show the world we do not tolerate this as fans.

the sorry state of our country!
theres nothing to say these two even attend games, they wouldnt even be welcome at a club in italy doing that

Find them, lock them up and throw the fucking key away!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.