Stadium City Store being "relocated"

For clarity, the City at Home offices will be the new club shop until the expansion is finished. Then it moves under the hotel at ground level.

I think :(

The club shop is the opposite wing to the hotel. The other building will be the shop, museum and offices.

The club shop is the opposite wing to the hotel. The other building will be the shop, museum and offices.
Is it? I was convinced it was under the hotel but the planning portal is down for maintenance right now so couldn't check.

I wonder where theyll do photo opportunities for the 3 cups the domestic treble they had them on the shop

We’re going full circle and the new shop is in the front room of that terraced house over the road from the stadium with the painting of Pep Guardiola on it.
And the club offices next door…
Younger members may think this is a joke. Just part of the Swales legacy.

Just visited the new Etihad store to get a photo with the trophies. Disappointing that the store seems the same size as the old one. We need something larger for matchdays, hopefully that will be part of the new plans. I was also shocked how many people were there in Rags tops. Bloody tourists, wearing United home tops, with arms full of City gear, going to the tills!! Also spotted Wrexham, Cardiff, Bournemouth, Swansea and an Arsenal shirt. Very strange!

Just visited the new Etihad store to get a photo with the trophies. Disappointing that the store seems the same size as the old one. We need something larger for matchdays, hopefully that will be part of the new plans. I was also shocked how many people were there in Rags tops. Bloody tourists, wearing United home tops, with arms full of City gear, going to the tills!! Also spotted Wrexham, Cardiff, Bournemouth, Swansea and an Arsenal shirt. Very strange!

Another reason we opened in the Arndale to pick up the slack.

Had to wait an hour for the pics but worth the wait!

Probably buying stuff for their kids ;-)

Was there a protest outside the store by The 1958 Group and the Green and Golds?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.