Stadium Developments thread

No idea if it was posted already but since we are playing CL now, you guys might have to show up at our place some day, hence I think it will be worthwhile. View attachment 61830

Eintracht Frankfurt is enhancing capacity to 60000. Interesting fact is that it will be an increase in standing terraces only, so as of next year we will have the second largest standing terrace in the league (and Europe I assume).

Dortmund has 24000, we will have 20000.

In order to accomplish this the VIP areas in the North West stand will be remodeled. One of the reasons is that the club wants to offer students, disabled people etc a chance to get to see us play at a affordable price.

Atmosphere is already prett nice right now and will be interesting to see the full capacity stand in action
What’s the story with you playing in a white kit these days? When I was a lad your kit was red and black stripes? I had the Subbuteo team which was classed as AC Milan, Eintracht Frankfurt and Manchester City (away)

What’s the story with you playing in a white kit these days? When I was a lad your kit was red and black stripes? I had the Subbuteo team which was classed as AC Milan, Eintracht Frankfurt and Manchester City (away)
Official colours are black, white and red and that's been that way for an eternity. There was indeed a stretch were we played mostly in red and it changed to black and white in the last couple of years. Don't think there was a specific reason for the change, at least I am not aware.

No idea if it was posted already but since we are playing CL now, you guys might have to show up at our place some day, hence I think it will be worthwhile. View attachment 61830

Eintracht Frankfurt is enhancing capacity to 60000. Interesting fact is that it will be an increase in standing terraces only, so as of next year we will have the second largest standing terrace in the league (and Europe I assume).

Dortmund has 24000, we will have 20000.

In order to accomplish this the VIP areas in the North West stand will be remodeled. One of the reasons is that the club wants to offer students, disabled people etc a chance to get to see us play at a affordable price.

Atmosphere is already prett nice right now and will be interesting to see the full capacity stand in action
That's great. It's brilliant how clubs, like yours, in Germany actually consider 'real' fans and how they can improve their experience at a fair price.

In England, I doubt any club would 'remodel' corporate sections to increase the number of 'cheap' tickets. City have done the opposite on multiple occasions!

That's great. It's brilliant how clubs, like yours, in Germany actually consider 'real' fans and how they can improve their experience at a fair price.

In England, I doubt any club would 'remodel' corporate sections to increase the number of 'cheap' tickets. City have done the opposite on multiple occasions!

To be honest with you: it makes me incredible happy as well. Right now it's a pain to get tickets even as a club member.

Not just that the ticket prices are supposed to be affordable, the club promised as well to hold a contingent of at least 1000 tickets back which is not sold online but only available on match days at the ground. Again it is supposed to help people, who spontaneously decide to go to a game, have access to affordable tickets without having them to book two or three weeks in advance via the website.

If you know my history with Frankfurt and what an absolute shower of shit this club has been in the past it is actually scary how many things the club does right at the moment.

Anfield

c-jpeg.4338739

b-jpeg.4338736

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.