Stadium Developments thread

The North East, get public money?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yeah, that’s exactly where I think we’ll move too, and outside of being able to rebuild SJP, which I don’t think is possible, is my preferred option.
Also, if we spend the type of money as being touted, the stadium will be better than Wembley, although it may be a few thousand short of its capacity. It will be making a mockery of rebuilding Wembley, which I never agreed with in anyway.

The old Wembley was absolutely horrific.

Do you mean it should have been re-built elsewhere?

The old Wembley was absolutely horrific.

Do you mean it should have been re-built elsewhere?
It shouldn’t have been rebuilt.
We don’t need a national stadium. We should have just kept England on tour, as is happening more often now.
Money should have been given to clubs to help modernise, and increase capacity at their own stadiums.
Cup finals should have been shared around.
In the next 10 years or so, rebuilding Wembley is going to look even worse with your stadium expansion, Newton Heath’s new stadium, our new stadium. That’s not to mention the Everton stadium, Spurs’ stadium etc.

They should have just been allowed to sell it to the Jacksonville Jaguars owner a few years back.

It shouldn’t have been rebuilt.
We don’t need a national stadium. We should have just kept England on tour, as is happening more often now.
Money should have been given to clubs to help modernise, and increase capacity at their own stadiums.
Cup finals should have been shared around.
In the next 10 years or so, rebuilding Wembley is going to look even worse with your stadium expansion, Newton Heath’s new stadium, our new stadium. That’s not to mention the Everton stadium, Spurs’ stadium etc.

They should have just been allowed to sell it to the Jacksonville Jaguars owner a few years back.

I don’t believe a capacity of below 70k is big enough for cup finals in this country.

I don’t believe a capacity of below 70k is big enough for cup finals in this country.
Stadiums in this country could have been built much bigger than they have been.

Most other countries seem to manage with not having a national stadium. Not a chance we would have one built if it had to be built in a more central location, outside of London.
Wembley is just another symptom of the London centric attitude this country has, and should be getting away from.

Attendances revenue and architecture will be interesting when Everton us Newcastle, the Rags, Chelsea have new or improved stadiums

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.