Stadium Expansion (Confirmed)

mostonbluemark said:
All this yappity yap about ticket prices is why I suspect that the Club will expand both ends at the same time. I know Bluemoon isn't a full representation of the true thinking of all the City supporters out there, but it might be a useful exercise if somebody started a new thread asking people if they would definitely move once the £299 tickets become available. My own view for what its worth is I don't think the demand is there for existing season ticket holders to move. People are creatures of habit and I suspect the vast majority will choose to stay where they are, as I will. Its the best part of two years away and that's a lot of time for new fans to register their interest hence my optimism about both ends being done together.
Agree- I love where I am sat and the people who I sit with in SL2.

SteWadda said:
I'm I reading the email off City right? If I want some johnny come lately to sit with me in 2015 I can pay £100 now to guarentee a £299 season ticket.

Shouldn't existing season ticket holders be getting first choice on the cheap seats?
johnny come lately?hope who ever it is dosnt realise what a arrogant t**t,he is sat next to

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
mostonbluemark said:
All this yappity yap about ticket prices is why I suspect that the Club will expand both ends at the same time. I know Bluemoon isn't a full representation of the true thinking of all the City supporters out there, but it might be a useful exercise if somebody started a new thread asking people if they would definitely move once the £299 tickets become available. My own view for what its worth is I don't think the demand is there for existing season ticket holders to move. People are creatures of habit and I suspect the vast majority will choose to stay where they are, as I will. Its the best part of two years away and that's a lot of time for new fans to register their interest hence my optimism about both ends being done together.
Agree- I love where I am sat and the people who I sit with in SL2.

I like where I stand been there since the stadium opened, but I have been really struggling to come up with the money a £299 season ticket is going to stop me becoming a part time supporter. I'm sure there are a lot of people in the same boat and I know a few who have already given up there's due to the cost.

ped said:
SteWadda said:
I'm I reading the email off City right? If I want some johnny come lately to sit with me in 2015 I can pay £100 now to guarentee a £299 season ticket.

Shouldn't existing season ticket holders be getting first choice on the cheap seats?
johnny come lately?hope who ever it is dosnt realise what a arrogant t**t,he is sat next to

Calling me an arrogant twat is a bit uncalled for.

I had no idea Johnny Come Lately was such an offensive term I just thought it was a light hearted term for people arrving late on the scene,

SteWadda said:
ped said:
SteWadda said:

I had no idea Johnny Come Lately was such an offensive term I just thought it was a light hearted term for people arrving late on the scene,
"New Breed of Fan" is the new "Johnny Come Lately". Much less offensive to the ....errr.....new breed of fan.

The £299 seats will be some of the poorest seats for viewing so I can't see all that many existing s/t holders applying. I will be paying my deposit though, because it is in my price range and I don't mind sitting up there. Maybe if there is enough of an uptake for this offer, other areas of the ground will have their prices reduced, or is that just wishful thinking!

herrock said:
The £299 seats will be some of the poorest seats for viewing so I can't see all that many existing s/t holders applying. I will be paying my deposit though, because it is in my price range and I don't mind sitting up there. Maybe if there is enough of an uptake for this offer, other areas of the ground will have their prices reduced, or is that just wishful thinking!

Something I can confirm: Wishful Thinking

herrock said:

I`m not certain if this is a Clarkie ????

gordondaviesmoustache said:
SteWadda said:
ped said:

"New Breed of Fan" is the new "Johnny Come Lately". Much less offensive to the ....errr.....new breed of fan.

I'll that remember in future. Although still don't see what is offensive.

JOGAMIGMOG said:
We seem to have acquired extra big screens as per the OS pics. I reckon they should place the screens on the roof of each end therefore enabling the corners to be filled in and upping the capacity at little extra cost.

eg. My piss-poor mock up...

ground.png
I doubt very much that they could put a screen there, as it would be too heavy for the existing (and new) structure, as I think the front of the roof is only cables.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.