Stadium Expansion (Confirmed)

SteWadda said:
I'm I reading the email off City right? If I want some johnny come lately to sit with me in 2015 I can pay £100 now to guarentee a £299 season ticket.

Shouldn't existing season ticket holders be getting first choice on the cheap seats?

some of these johnny come latelys are blues who were home and away in the dark ages but prices went up and the game got priced beyond their reach

the club know this through their research

City Raider said:
SteWadda said:
I'm I reading the email off City right? If I want some johnny come lately to sit with me in 2015 I can pay £100 now to guarentee a £299 season ticket.

Shouldn't existing season ticket holders be getting first choice on the cheap seats?

some of these johnny come latelys are blues who were home and away in the dark ages but prices went up and the game got priced beyond their reach

So they deserve a cheap season ticket more than someone who was there in the dark ages but has just about managed to afford to keep his season ticket?

City Raider said:
SteWadda said:

Oh Gowd!

There are 1000's of City fans who either can't get a season ticket or have been priced out of football and are desperate to watch City.

But let's have a go at them.

Let's tell the Johnny Come Lately's to stay at home or in the pub and have 13,000 empty seats instead.

-- Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:23 am --

SteWadda said:
City Raider said:
SteWadda said:

So they deserve a cheap season ticket more than someone who was there in the dark ages but has just about managed to afford to keep his season ticket?

So give all the cheap seats to current season ticket holders and leave their unwanted and more expensive seats to new City fans.

Maybe you should work for City's marketing department/ticket office.

There has to be a balance between old and new season ticket holders.

jrb said:
City Raider said:
SteWadda said:

Oh Gowd!

There are 1000's of City fans who either can't get a season ticket or have been priced out of football and are desperate to watch City.

Let's tell the Johnny Come Lately's to stay at home or in the pub and have 13,000 empty seats instead.

I've not had a go at them. I want them to come but I don't see why they should have prioity over existing season ticket holders when I know loads who struggle every year to afford a season ticket including myself.

So when 2015 comes round and I can no longer afford it as my seat will have gone up again, it's fair that someone who hasn't been for years is sat in a £299 seat that I could have afforded?

My mum has never had a season card due to illness..She is a blue member and has been waiting for this.Call her a Johnny Come lately or whatever you want.Her cash will be on the table on Wednesday morning at 1000am.

It's all about choices.I choose not to drink,I choose not to smoke.I have a young family and I wouldn't see them go without.
How do I pay for my season cards each year-I work fucking hard,and put all my birthday presents,xmas gifts twds my ticket and save my 20p's,50p's and £1 coins in a bottle!!!
People want everything for nothing.
I agree that the club should look at the cost of everyones ticket,however for people to be moaning about what the Sheikh is doing is simply pathetic!!

SteWadda said:
City Raider said:
SteWadda said:

Where exactly did I say they deserve it? You mentioned johnny come latelys - they ain't

SteWadda said:
jrb said:
City Raider said:

Oh Gowd!

I've not had a go at them. I want them to come but I don't see why they should have prioity over existing season ticket holders when I know loads who struggle every year to afford a season ticket including myself.

Unfortunately the point of the expansion is to increase our attendances and our revenue. To do this we have to attract new and old supporters back. You do that via an incentive.
The incentive being. Watching City, and in the process offering new and old fans the chance of buying a cheap/er season ticket.
The club are also giving existing season ticket holders the chance to move and to sit with Family and Friends.

SteWadda said:
jrb said:
City Raider said:

Oh Gowd!

So when 2015 comes round and I can no longer afford it as my seat will have gone up again, it's fair that someone who hasn't been for years is sat in a £299 seat that I could have afforded?

If 2015 comes and you can't afford your current seat then just move to one of the cheaper ones that you can afford!!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
SteWadda said:
jrb said:
Oh Gowd!

If 2015 comes and you can't afford your current seat then just move to one of the cheaper ones that you can afford!!

Not if they have all been taken up by new/old supporters I won't.
Which was my point really.<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:35 am --<br /><br />
gordondaviesmoustache said:
'Johnny Come Lately' is such a wank term.

It's the sort of thing one of these....errr......"new" breed of supporters would say.

"new breed of supporter" is such a wank term
it's the sort of thing of these Johny Come Latelt's would say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.