Stadium Expansion email

quiet_riot

Team supported
City
Dear

Manchester City Football Club is exploring options to expand the Etihad Stadium.

The vast majority of matches are sold out and further demand for tickets remains. An expanded Etihad Stadium would allow more people to watch City with a range of new facilities and ticket prices to cater for all budgets. Extensive supporter research clearly indicates that there is a strong desire for more general admission tickets and a variety of matchday hospitality offerings.

Should the expansion go ahead, some areas of Colin Bell and East Stand Level 2 could be upgraded to enjoy an enhanced concourse and access to a private bar.

This could mean a direct impact on the area in which you currently sit. With this in mind we wanted to inform you of these proposals before they are communicated to the wider fan base.

On Friday 12th July, the exhibition which forms the first phase of consultation on the Club's proposals to expand the Etihad Stadium will open. We pride ourselves on our positive relationship with our fans and are therefore keen to seek your views on these proposals.

Just as we did at the outset of our plans to build the City Football Academy - now midway through construction - we have created a consultation facility to inform you of the Stadium Expansion proposals and to gauge your feedback.

There is nothing you need to do at this stage. We will contact you in the coming months as part of the on-going stadium expansion consultation process to provide further details of these potential changes.

Details of the potential stadium expansion can be viewed at the Etihad Stadium or online at mcfc.co.uk/stadiumfuture. The consultation space will be open to the public from Friday 12th July.

Kind regards,

Danny Wilson
Director of Sales, Service & Operations

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
Going to cost us £2k to sit in CB 2nd tier in a few seasons I reckon QR.

Well I won't be there, so they will win. Once-a-season suits will get the best view in the house.

If it get's our revenue up, meaning we're successful for longer I'm all for it, provided there are enough cheap seats for everyone who's got them now of course

The link won't work yet.

Friday, as stated in the email.

I sit in 204 so I guess my days are numbered there.

To be honest it would have been cheaper to buy two tickets for me and my 6 year old in the family stand than what I've just paid for 1 ticket in the east stand. Thought about it and decided to hang fire for a season or two so this will force my arm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.