Stadium Expansion email

If this is a stadium expansion plan i'm thinking it will effect more than just those on level 2 on the CB and East stands? Probably linked to that survey we did a few weeks back about buying your right to a seat.

So it effects approx 1500 people say.
Would you be happy if the club let one of those people have your seat and you have to relocate?

said this a while ago that this would happen. luckily iv managed to get myself out of 210 before the price goes up too much. im guessing the people in those seats will get priority on the new seating section when it gets built

I've had this email but to be honest I am not fussed. My area around 231/232 is getting more populated with corporate types every season.

If the club said to me we want you to move but you can have first dibs on seats in new stand and it will be £200 cheaper I would snatch their hands off.

Tried to move once to save cash but got sat next to some large bloke who really needed 2 seats so moved back after one game.

This is where that questionnaire comes into play.

Do you remember - If you were moved from your current seat what compensation option would you feel comfortable with.

1. 1 years season ticket free
2. 1,000 points for relocating
Etc can't remember the rest.

S.H.R.E.K said:
This is where that questionnaire comes into play.

Do you remember - If you were moved from your current seat what compensation option would you feel comfortable with.

1. 1 years season ticket free
2. 1,000 points for relocating
Etc can't remember the rest.

Surely some sort of compromise can be reached. The existing ticket holders could be given heavy discount on the new posh section for a period of time or, if they have to re-locate they could get discount in their new seats. Why not charge them the same price as value cards for example (about £250 I think) What I would say is that if you have to move it's brilliant in the top tier unless you are too near the back. I am half way down 308 and it's a great, and relatively affordable, view. The demand for corporate is all driven by FFP and the need to get revenues up. I think the club are in a difficult position on this to be honest. At least they are talking to fans about it.

People are overreacting.

Please wait until you hear the full details and options available.

I'm in 209 and just received the email,
Want see the info we get tomorow before shouting off,
Will be dissapointed if we have to move,
Love everything about the section , the view the people
But I will still be there what ever or wherever we have to sit,
Let's see what happens

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.