Stadium Expansion email

quiet_riot said:
Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
Going to cost us £2k to sit in CB 2nd tier in a few seasons I reckon QR.

Well I won't be there, so they will win. Once-a-season suits will get the best view in the house.

Had a season ticket for 25 years - through the shit and the dross. Will probably jack it in when it does happen - kids (8 year season card & 4 year season card) will be disappointed but its not just about watching the match - it's a social thing as well, we have a great crowd around us that have great banter which is a big part of my "match day experience" which will be lost if we are forced to move. Shame really .

I guess it is the price we have to pay for success but it doesn't sit too well with me i am afraid,even though at present i am unnaffected.

Like the government,they can do as many consultations and surveys as they want,but we all know it will go ahead in the end anyway.So just as the next Tesco superstore gets built,so will the extension and if you want to stay in the East stand etcetera that will be another 2 grand,but hey you will have a padded seat and a private bar!

Most people want to turn up,pay in,watch a great game for 90 minutes then fuck off home but i guess that doesn't sit well with the money men and the ''Football experiance.''

I,m in 206' the seat to my right is corporate, so mine is definitely affected. I will have to move as & when. Not best pleased but there is no way I would stop attending so looks like level 3 for me.

quiet_riot said:
Going to cost us £2k to sit in CB 2nd tier in a few seasons I reckon QR.

Well I won't be there, so they will win. Once-a-season suits will get the best view in the house.

Had a season ticket for 25 years - through the shit and the dross. Will probably jack it in when it does happen - kids (8 year season card & 4 year season card) will be disappointed but its not just about watching the match - it's a social thing as well, we have a great crowd around us that have great banter which is a big part of my "match day experience" which will be lost if we are forced to move. Shame really .

There are great bunches of folk all over, I left The top tier of the Kippax, used it as an opportunity get all my mates together in the South Stand, some of the lads who sat near by joined us, he dicks we left behind. If you get first choice of tickets front rows of The New Level 3 will be storming, right in the middle of everything. So it could be a plus for you if tickets are cheaper, embrace the new I'll be orthodox it.

I always knew the day would come where I will be priced out of my seat

My prime spot in the east stand level 2 front row will be prime for a 2k seat

But as long as I can get a seat elsewhere and the quality served up on the pitch continues then so be it

Currently in Block 222 and will be seriously hacked off if I get forced to sit behind the goal or up in the gods. I know we were warned this would probably happen at some point in the future but I kind of hoped that they'd drop the idea as it dawned on them that they'd be alienating thousands of long standing season ticket holders who'd supported them through the lean and even leaner years. With hindsight pretty naive of me I know!

It's a sad time when all of a sudden you're no longer needed at your club. Being in the South Stand with all the arm folders I'm OK at the moment but as day follows night it'll be our turn in a few seasons.

Its great winning stuff, getting world class players and hearing all these plans and sound bites but slowly our club is being taken away from us and there's fuck all we can do.

I'm not affected by this but feel for those who are.

I've been in effectively the same seat now since they rebuilt The Kippax. If I was forced to pay a huge amount more or move to another seat I'd be feeling sore.

I know it's a hard call as the club need to make more money but that doesn't make it easier for those affected.

Had my email, 5 of us sit together from day one at stadium..

So I pay at present for one of the highest price seats. If it effects so many people do we have a full season ticket resign as in EVERYONE has to apply for there seats again? Or does the club just upset its highest paying customers??
If it was any normal business you wouldn't upset this group.
I know there are corporate seats more expensive but I am also in the top group of points holders in the club so am no John come lately.
Think City really need to think about this next move.

Its in The Blood said:
Had my email, 5 of us sit together from day one at stadium..

So I pay at present for one of the highest price seats. If it effects so many people do we have a full season ticket resign as in EVERYONE has to apply for there seats again? Or does the club just upset its highest paying customers??
If it was any normal business you wouldn't upset this group.
I know there are corporate seats more expensive but I am also in the top group of points holders in the club so am no John come lately.
Think City really need to think about this next move.

I think City should cancel the plans then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.