Stadium expansion

nmc said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
This may sound a little odd and completely wrong, but when we first took the stadium over after the commonwealth game the pitch was dug down and the bottom tier is now where the running track was, could we do the same again?

Think about that one - if we did the same again we'd end up with a five a side pitch 40 feet below ground!
the pitch is miles away from the stands,plenty of room IMO to do that.the curve will have to be taken out at lower level and the water table may be an isue.Putting a 3rd tier at north and south stands seems to be favoured by the club from what I;ve heared[on here not INK]I would like both done cos the pitch is too far away for me as it is ,and lowering the pitch would help with atmosphere.

Thaksins Love Child said:
Has anything concretebeen said by the club?

There is an official Man City group on Facebook now, a lad who claims to work there posted this before and it got me thinking. Could be BS, dunno.

"I work at city and the end of this season work starts on the ground. It wil hold 75 thousand within the next 2 seasons".

Did you do this on purpose? ;-)

Remember when it was like this?...
stadia_home.jpg

_41009336_man_city_bbc_416x300.jpg

031658_a83397e7.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.